• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Sunday Play===>

Sandman I lied

There is one play I like some tomorrow which is:

3.5 *BREWERS +120

Munro the Minnesota reject has been hammered lately (actually only thrown 36 innings this year) PLUS his WHIP is approaching 1 and 3/4 runners per INNING last 3 games while Davis is just at ONE!

Now...Davis the lefty has been doing extremely well for the Brew Crew. Davis only gives up an average of 3 a game yet his team has only scored an average of 2 for him in his last 3 outings. In the small homer ball park that will change.

Munro for the Assnoes however has given up 6 while only getting 4 his last 3. Davis has also gone UNDER his last 3 games while MUNGRO JERRY has gone OVER his last two games! MUNGRO GIVES......DAVIS TAKETH AWAY!

Overall records season wise is a huge mismatch advantage for Milw. HOWEVER....this is homer america park and I believe the advantage lies in the Brewers pen to excel in this game. Lidge is it for Houston and he has been overused big time. Kolb is ready to stuff one and hasn't had the chance to save more than a game or two since the break....and this might be it! Have a beer tomorrow courtesy of the Brew Crew!

PLAY IT OR FADE IT BUT HOPE EVERYONE WINS IT WHICHEVER WAY YOU DO IT!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV. Thanks. I saw this in time. I may just play a three team parley with SF +145, Minn +130 and Mil +120. Pays 11:1. I think all three have a good chance to win.

Comment

GL today Vike
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'm with ya today, good luck

Comment

Good Luck Gold Vike! ON IT!

Comment

Working...
            X