X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB §aturday

PHILADELPHIA +129 (.)(.) (.)(.) 5 Hot Chicks

Wiz

Must be a good play, especially if you and GoldV both like it...LOL--kmann---aka--Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Wiz like the Call
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

WIZ..

GOOD LUCK!
        FB

Comment

Good Luck on it Wiz! Start the Sweep! on it

Comment

ADDING

PITTSBURGH -106 ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ 10 Hot Chicks

Comment

NICE

JOB on the Philly's as well Wiz.....Looks as though I had better rethink that 1* play of mine on the Reds though!

BEST OF LUCK AS ALWAYS AND SOLID JOB! Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike

How can a guy (Harang) be -103 or a PK when he has 7 wins and 5 no decision's as a visiting pitcher? This guy hasn't lost on the road since 6/8/03
                I think it's time.....
                Best Of Luck

Comment

You are probably

right Wiz! Sort of what I had in my write up about him able to go deep in the game but then watch the bullpen piss away his win or worse yet getting him a loss or no decesion.

That's why I made it a play though was the Reds ability to score on Fogg and hope the Reds bullpen is a non factor as the Reds are due to win one as well with him going deep in the inning count! The guy was a total stud at Oakland and I am still surprised they traded him.

BEST OF LUCK TO ON THE PLAY WIZ AS YOURS IS OBVIOUSLY MUCH bigger than my small 1 stinker! Goldv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Wiz

I've already wished GoldV good luck on his play....Now I'm gonna wish you good luck on your play...I lean to Cinn--Harang is a good pitcher--underated--Fogg has been struggling...Damn I don't like when you guys differ...So I'm playing the OVER 8 1/2...

Love reading you and Golds picks...keep it up...

kmann---aka---Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

wiz

nice job on phils good luck on buccos

Comment

CONGRATS

ON you Pirates play WIZ.....after 4-0 Reds......it went out of control....that is some kind of terrible pitching staff the Reds have! BEST OF LUCK AND congrats again! Goldv

Comment

Awsome work tonight Wiz. I ended up playing Pitt -1.5 (+180). Thanks for the hit!

Comment

great hit wiz Still haven't gotten anything. Hope your doin good.

Comment

That's a HOME RUN!!!!!!!!! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X