Early play for Sat & updated record===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys!

Hey Scott! nice to hear from you again!!

Well Sandman....Guess what......My nemesis "Shawnee Shechicken Sheclone" THIS TIME comes to NOT give a run when he is usually good for a grand slam a game in the ninth and I only need a 1/2 run.......ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

I did scrape some coin back by parlaying the Angels over with the Dodgers and the over.....so all is not bad but man I hate getting screwed like this by half runs and last of ninth walk off garbage....aka the Pale Panties from Chitown and NONEJUNS of Cleve on Sat!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL TOMORROW! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV. I didn't play the Col total, but I thought you had a chance after Col scored 3 in the top of the 9th and then your "friend"must have known you had the over. I've had a bad last 4 days, so if your are going to post anything for Sunday, could you let me know and I'll just play your picks. Mine suck lately. I thought the Mets with Leiter at home looked like a lock, but with all the rain I stayed off it in case there was a long rain delay and he didn't come back. I don't know if that's what happened, but I would have lost if I played the Mets.

Scott. How is everything. Is your dad doing any better. Drop me an email anytime you feel like it.

Comment

Sandman

I have looked at some plays for tomorrow but have not locked up anything early that I would like to post for people that put their hard earned money at risk. Opinons ONLY.....WITH NOT MUCH research has me looking at the Twins with plus money again tomorrow.....most people probably don't know they only lost that game today with a couple of dropped balls at the plate by our catcher WHO IS THE DESIGNATOR HITTER in Matt LeCroy. Had the O's thrown out by a mile and he dropped it. Not his fault....Mauer is hurt and Blanco rested......look for Henry to catch Lohse tomorrow who is wayyyyyy overdue for a gem. Other than that....try this parlay just for grins that I put in if want to. I think these 4 plays have a shot at hitting for a very nice return.

1. Baseball - San Francisco Giants/St Louis Cardinals - total Over 9 (-120)
        for the entire game held on Jul 25 at 1:15pm [pending]
        J Williams -R must start and M Morris -R must start for action
        2. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (+128)
        for the entire game held on Jul 25 at 12:35pm [pending]
        K Lohse -R must start and D Cabrera -R must start for action
        3. Baseball - New York Yankees - moneyline (-115)
        for the entire game held on Jul 25 at 7:05pm [pending]
        J Contreas -R must start and D Lowe -R must start for action
        4. Baseball - Oakland Athletics - moneyline (-147)
        for the entire game held on Jul 25 at 3:05pm [pending]
        J Wasdin -R must start and R Harden -R must start for action

Pays out between 12 and 13 to 1 depending on which service you use!

**NOTE.....I normally don't like to put a team like Minn into a parlay if you are playing them straight up too.....as it obviously kills two plays at once!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU SANDMAN AND I WILL POST SOME PLAYS "LATE" tomorrow and hopefully won't stink up the place like today! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! GOLDV

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAST MY BEDTIME!
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks GV

your ( & wiz's ) philly play Sat. saved me from getting my clock cleaned on that loser / shoulda faded it / CFL play ! gl on Sun.

Thanks....

Comment

CONGRATS

TO YOU ldag! Your Pirates right now are indeed AWESOME! They have been on quite some run! I would LOVE to see my Twins win the "Kris Benson" sweepstakes" but I am afraid there are teams out there who will pay him an obscene amount of money and he may actually regress because of it......the Pirates will be hurt bad with his loss!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU "dawg"! Gv

Comment

GV. Thanks for the early opinions. The only plays I liked are SF because St. Louis has lost 2 in a row after going 15-2 so far this month and I see a few more losses. It's hard for any team to go more than a month without even a small bad streak, no matter how good they are. And I like Minn. I think I'll play Minn for sure and then wait and see what you come up with later on. I may evev play a little on the Giants too. My three team parley would have been Toronto -110, Minn +130 and the ChiSox -155. Might play this and yours for just a unit each.

GV. Not sure Benson will be worth what the Pirates will be asking. Getting him reminds me of the Giants getting Ponson last year. Did they get screwed.

Comment

Working...
              X