Early play for Sat & updated record===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early play for Sat & updated record===>

We did have another good night (cleveland sucks) by going 3-2-1 pushing the total on the ARZ/COL game but for the night ended up +4.02 units. Sure would have been sweet to hit that 4 teamer poetic dog parlay for 5k!

MLB RECORD TO DATE
    161-114-4****+++112.18 Units

5*----TOTAL-->5-3
    4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
    4*----TOTAL-->10-3
    3.5*--TOTAL-->8-3
    3*----TOTAL-->17-16
    2.5*--TOTAL-->17-9
    2*----TOTAL-->39-29-1
    1.5*--TOTAL->19-14-3
    1*----TOTAL->43-35

OVERALL Posted record this year +128.12 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $12,812.00 overall an $11,218.00 in MLB

Early play for tomorrow will be:
    3* PHILLY +127
    Zambrano has not gone beyond 6 innings in any ROAD game since the middle of May! (Mostly due to high pitch counts meaning he misses the plate a lot plus his pitches are "foulable or hittlable". Add that to the fact he and his buddy Hawkins are working on suspensions due to feeble attempts to show up home plate umpires last week should mean he and any of his followers will NOT be getting any close strike calls any time soon after their win today with Woods- ESPECIALLY ON THE ROAD! NOW ABBOTT is NO BARGAIN EITHER as he gives up a ton of runs. But look for ZAMBONI TO MAKE AN EARLY EXIT AGAIN and maybe turn into head case personified if Thome jacks him early! That and the Philly bats at home to humble the Cubs Veal Pen and the home team get a win. Anybody else but Abbott on the mound and this would be my only 10* POTL for the year I put out once each year in every sport! But his ineptitude on the mound drags the play down substantially!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY AND ON ALL YOUR PLAYS TOMORROW! Goldv (Cleve sucks donkey ass)!:angryfire
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-24-2004, 02:08 AM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

KC hurt me too, although I didn't think Milwaukee had a chance to win, so I played 200 to win 2750 on the other 3 teams instead. I like your thinking on the Philly/Cubs game as Zambrano has only had one quality start in his last four and has a losing record on the road. As for Abbott, you are right, he sucks. Even the year he went 17-4 for Seattle, his ERA was still over 4. His ERA with Philly is 2 runs lower than it was with Tampa Bay, but he has given up 9 HR's in only 35 innings with Philly. Let's hope when he gives up his home run every 4 innings that they are solo HR's, then we should be OK. Or better still, pull him after 7 innings so he only gives up one HR.

Comment

Gold

as usual...good job...keep em coming...Beautiful record...
      kmann-aka--Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gold V

I like it, not often we're on the same game.
        Best Of Luck

Comment

GL Vike like the call
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck on the Phils Gold Vike! Will join you guys on it!

Comment

Adding plays for tonight===>

Here's a couple of more I like yet tonight:

3 * DET +109

Johnson 2-1 last 3 vs Shoenweis 1-2
              *Shoenweis averages putting on 1.5 runners per inning AND Det darn sure can put runners on with their offense.
              *White Sox are 3-7 in Schoenewies' last ten starts.
              *Under is 9-3 in Chicago's last 12 overall.
              *In game 2 after a loss Det is on the plus side and Game 2 after a win Chic is on the negative side.
              *Johnson is a big righty and the Sox heavily loaded right handed lineup should have some problems tonight.

2* ARZ/COL (O)10.5
              Cormier for Arz brought up with and ERA approaching 12 and only got 4 outs last outing facing the power Rocks lineup. Rocks emergency starting Jamey Wright who was OUTRIGHT RELEASED by the Royals FROM AAA and carrys a HUGE ERA is replacing his fellow OVER MACHINE in Denny Stark who is out 2 months.

1 * REDS -105
              Like Harang to give the Reds what they have not had in a long time which is a quality start. Fogg for Pitt has been just that...in a Fog. Teams hit him hard and often. This would normally be a huge play but the Reds bullpen has nothing to show for themselves of late except blown saves and losses. So Harang will need to go through 7+ innings with a good sized lead which is what the Reds offense is capable of.

1* MINN +120
              Sir Pudgy Ponson vs Mulholland looks like a total mismatch on paper favoring Baltimore if you ignored this year. However, even Ponsons win last week was only against the no hitting Royals and even at they it was only a 7-4 win. He still does not have it. Mullh will junk you to death and his stats since starting are stellar. Just get it to the ninth for automatic Nathan and the Twins should chalk up one more.
              You have to like getting a first place team at PLUS money besides!

PARLAY TONIGHT FLOR/LAD/COL Pays =~4.5:1

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold V

Nice call on the PHILLY'S

Best Of Luck

Comment

Nice call on the Phillys. You were right about Zambrano and even though Abbott gave up 3 HR's in only 6 innings, my wish came true that they were all solo shots. I like your parley tonight, once I saw you didn't have KC as part of it. GLGV.

Comment

Congrats

on your win Sandman! KC's best chance was last night and the IndiNONES last inning garbage sucked me out of some really nice bucks!

WISH YOU THE BEST ON ALL YOUR PLAYS TONIGHT! Goldv

Comment

Nice call on Philly. I really like the parley and the reds tonight.

Comment

Goldvike wrote

KC's best chance was last night and the IndiNONES last inning garbage sucked me out of some really nice bucks!
                        GV. I guess you missed my eariler post in your thread, where I said I also played your parley as a three teamer without Milwaukee, and the Indians sucked me out of almost three dimes. That's why I made my KC comment tonight. Detroit is looking good so far and Fla is up by 2, so if that holds it's a good start for tonight.

FWIW, I like Seattle a lot. Ron Villone is for real, giving up only 43 hits in 60 innings pitched, with an ERA of 3.03. He does give up a lot of BB but somehow they don't score. His two starts totaled 10 innings, 9 hits, EIGHT walks, but only 2 runs. Sele is the worst 5-0 pitcher around. He gets great run support, until tonight. GV. Hope you don't mind my posting this in your thread but would like your feelings on this game too.

Comment

Sandman

No sweat man.....You can post here as much as you want as I just watching a 3* winner in Detroit somehow get blown up and lose by the Pale Panties from Chicago......I think YOUR plays would be MUCH better right now! That loss sucked a big one too!

You are right about the two pitchers in Villone and Sele.....I actually think playing the OVER might be the way to go as Sele is a hack but for some reason gets great run support!

I am going to add a little extra to the over in the Arz game!

BEST OF LUCK SANDMAN and sorry about the sucky plays! Goldv

Comment

GV. Never feel you have to say your sorry. Your winning days far out number your sucky days like today. I was watching Detroit blow it and that hurt, after they built the lead to 4. You were right about the OVER in the Seattle game. I didn't take into consideration the heat wave they were having. It was 92 at game time and the ball was flying. Hope you have a big ninth inning in the Col/Ariz game and get some runs.

Comment

gv thats a great record hope your doin good lately. Talk to you soon!

-Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X