Fri Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fri Plays===>

Get these out as soon as possible and back to studying! A 3-2 night last night but up 4 Units again so all in all not too bad.

FOR TONIGHT:

3* ANG -118
    2 * DET +138
    2* NYY +160
    2 * S.D. +110
    1 * BREW +182

PARLAY FOR THE DAY FLOR/PITT/DET (O)9pay =~4:1

**Added note....I see A LOT OF PLUS DOGS hitting tonight!!

best of luck to all! Gv

edited to add record after Thur nights games:

MLB RECORD TO DATE
    158-112-3****+++108.16 Units

5*----TOTAL-->5-3
    4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
    4*----TOTAL-->10-3
    3.5*--TOTAL-->8-3
    3*----TOTAL-->16-16
    2.5*--TOTAL-->17-9
    2*----TOTAL-->38-27-1
    1.5*--TOTAL->19-14-2
    1*----TOTAL->42-35

OVERALL Posted record this year +124.10 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $12,410.00 overall an $10,816.00 in MLB.
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-23-2004, 07:37 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Adding one total play I forgot===>

Two pitchers who both have names starting with an "F" for a reason! Their grades this year.....Fossum and Fassaro....couple that with the Rockies bats and Arz actually able to score 3 or 4 runs now should make this an entertaining over game to watch!

1.5* ARZ/COL (O)10

I said A LOT OF DOGS COULD COME UP WINNING TONIGHT! TRY THIS 4 TEAM PARLAY......Very rare indeed they would all come through but I did hit one like it last year;

NYY/KC/SF/MILW Pays =~ 43 to 1!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GL tonight Vike

Like the card
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

THANKS HOMER!

HOLY CRAP!! I just started going through some other peoples plays for tonight AND IS EVERYONE ON THE ANGELS!!?? DOUBLE YIKES!! I thought it was sort of a sneak it in play with the suspect Lacky and his penchant for pouring gas on himself on the mound! I guess lots others are seeing the same thing! BEST OF LUCK TO US ON THIS PLAY!1 I THINK WE WILL NEED IT!! Gv

Comment

I was thinking the same thing on that play. I'm on that play big to.

Hope it comes in
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

As ALWAYS Gold V

Wishing you the
            Best Of Luck

Comment

I can believe you missed that huge parlay because of KC.

I had Cleveland. But holy cow that sucks man 43 to 1 odds :eek: :eek:
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

THAT

run cost me just under 5K!! BASTARDS FROM CLEVELAND!!! My own fault......I pulled my Twins out of the parlay at -108 as I had them straight up for an easy win......but wasn't that sure about the new kid for Balt as his ERA in AAA was not that great and Silva's propensity for giving up runs pulled me off of it because the BOOHOOS FROM "The Mistake by the Lake" had "I am 0-15 with a 14 ERA ELARTON" Pitching!

Soooooo.......I have no one to blame but myself! Cleveland....the kiss of monetary death!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU HOMER! GET THE ANGELS AND S.D. and A VERY NICE 10* DOUBLE DOWN FOR YOU MY MAN!

I must go drink now! BEST OF LUCK!

(Top it off with Arz throwing a no hitter vs the Rocks after 6 with an over bet going to boot after last nights over!) Make that TWO BEERS!

Goldv

Comment

Working...
                X