Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Totals

73-54

This is getting frustrating. I seem to be spiinning my wheels in the mud the past few days.

Today's Unders:
    Colorado/Arizona 10
    Tampa Bay/Toronto 9
    Texas/Oakland 8.5

Todays the day you go forward. GL tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck, pal!
      Things'll turn around.
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Frank-I read somewhere that 15 of last 20 games between Arizona and Colorado have gone over 10 runs.
        If this is true, could you tell me why the under in this game is a selection?
        Last edited by savage1; 07-23-2004, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1
          Frank-I read somewhere that 15 of last 20 games between LA and Colorado have gone over 10 runs.
          if this is true, could you tell me why the under in this game is a selection?
          I'm assuming you mean the Colorado/Arizona game.

My Totals are ALL systems plays. At times I look twice at which games get spit out. I force myself to play/post them all. I don't want to 'cherry' pick.

Without giving the details of the it involves pitchers with high ERAs. The Colorado/Arizona is a contrarian system. Why does Vegas set this line at 10 for 2 pitchers with high ERAs????

Comment

Homer

Originally posted by Homer
            Todays the day you go forward. GL tonight
            Thanks to you and all others for your support.

Comment

Re: Savage

Originally posted by frankb03
              The Colorado/Arizona is a contrarian system. Why does Vegas set this line at 10 for 2 pitchers with high ERAs????
              I am confused :confused: How much higher do you think the line should be?

Comment

Frankie Totals

LOL @ Spinning your wheels in the mud

I can picture Joe Pesce getting stuck in the mud in the movie " My Cousin Vinny " when he falls down in it . Then he has to get that ridiculous tuxedo to wear in court.

Hey Frankie - if he were defending the Utah University basketball team for point shaving and he said to the judge " THESE 2 UTES " ... he would have been right !!

Take care
                -CB

Comment

Thanks Frank-I only mentioned it because the WiseGuy Sports Service, a very fine service, had some picks/opinions today and the Colorado/Arizona game was the only total they mentioned(over) because of the recent history between these teams.
                  Last edited by savage1; 07-23-2004, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Savage

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                    I am confused :confused: How much higher do you think the line should be?
                    IMO I'd think with a combined ERA of almost 11.5 the total would be set higher than 10.

Comment

Re: Frankie Totals

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                      LOL @ Spinning your wheels in the mud

I can picture Joe Pesce getting stuck in the mud in the movie " My Cousin Vinny " when he falls down in it . Then he has to get that ridiculous tuxedo to wear in court.

Hey Frankie - if he were defending the Utah University basketball team for point shaving and he said to the judge " THESE 2 UTES " ... he would have been right !!

Take care
                      -CB
                      My Cousin Vinny is one of my favorite movies. "2 Utes" LOL

Marissa Tomei was a hot piece of ass in that movie. She won an award for it.

Comment

Frank,

Keep doing what your doing, that record is impressive. Your only spinning in the mud, I have been sinking!! But it looks like things might be starting to turn. Best of luck tonight!
                        Good luck,
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                          Frank-I read somewhere that 15 of last 20 games between Arizona and Colorado have gone over 10 runs.
                          If this is true, could you tell me why the under in this game is a selection?
                          Savage,

With those totals I honestly think the system play is strong. The odds are those treads should change and the Unders should start hitting in their series. You know Vegas knows those stats and they also know the Pub knows them.

With that said their goal is to beat the Pub so I agree with the system. The play would be the UNDER in this game.

Myself, I honestly don't question the system and I play them blind. Can't fight with the record and I haven't gotten buried by it in any single day. At worst it as only lost a couple Units a day. Somedays it has made a lot of Units.

Thanks for the plays Frank. Always look forward to them and will be on them all. :D
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

frankie

i see what you are saying. thanks for the response and keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by ez winners
                              Frank,

Keep doing what your doing, that record is impressive. Your only spinning in the mud, I have been sinking!! But it looks like things might be starting to turn. Best of luck tonight!
                              EZ, thanks for the encouraging words. Coming from a classy capper as yourself they mean a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X