Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banger Alert For Thursday

9-4 on the year with my Banger Alerts!

Tough loss on a low scoring Marlins - Phillies game tonight!

Gonna make the biggest wager, I made all season on Thursday and I'm playing a high line on, the Houston Astros R. Oswalt -2.00 for 40 units to win 20 units. The Astros have a great shot at sweeping this series and I feel that the DBacks have pretty much thrown in the towel this season! I thought about waiting till the runlines came out, back want to play this game safe and play the Astros on the moneyline! Play it or fade it, the decision is yours, but I feel the Astros will start there own little winning streak and slowly sneak back into the Central Division race. There to good of a team to be this far off pace right now, but they should be able to pick up some ground against a struggling team like Arizona!

GL Krunch

Updating My Record

Banger Alert Record is now 10-4 with a nice 10-3 winner on the Astros! Thank you Houston, that was a much needed win, as I got back in the black with that win! 2nd half record is now 27 wins and 33 losses for +2.35 units! The bangars are keeping me above water! I need to cut down on my number of plays and play no more than 5 games a day hopefully I can get the will power to do that. Lets keep the Bangers Hot!

GL Krunch
    :D

Comment

Good job, Krunch...I wanted to play them but the juice was to
      lofty, however your post helped, thanks for the post:D

Comment

Nice call Krunch

i cashed in nicely on that game up over 1,600 for the week keep them bangers coming krunch.

Comment

Congrats Krunch

on another stellar Banger. Keep them HOT!!

Comment

Working...
          X