3 Wise Men "All Star Break" record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men "All Star Break" record

Monday-July 12-04....Heres the record for the 3 Wise Men at the 1/2 way point (All Star Game)...

4*.......(0-1).....-1.15
    3 1/2*.(0-1).....-1.50
    3*.......(11-5)...+5.35
    2 1/2*.(13-10)..+1.69
    2/1*....(191-164)...+6.89

Compiled 215-181 +11.28 as 1 unit plays...+23.83 if played as rated by *s.....

Lets hope the 2nd half is a little bit better....If not, at this pace you would be up 22.56 and 47.66 units....Still one hell of a lot better than losing....Dunkel has more stats now, so the 2nd 1/2 should be better....Kmann 1 of 3 Wise Men.....Thanks to all who followed and gave support during the first round....Looking forward to the same coming up...LOL to all...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good Luck the second half of the season!!!

Comment

Question..............

I don't understand why you guys count all your * as a 100. What sense does it make to release different * values if you count them as the same value? Just curious. I have been meaning to ask for awhile.

Comment

TV

Tony - We present the record each day both ways ... 1) at a flat 100 per game and 2) the earnings if one were to play on 100 per star basis.

Some play all games for equal amounts while others vary their amounts wagered. I started posting the results both ways and kept it current each day.

We don't see the harm in doing it in this manner.

Comment

CB

No harm at all. Was always wondering why you showed it both ways that is all. Thanks for all the work and good luck in the 2nd half!:D

Comment

Good Luck ole wise men! Congrats on a winning first half!

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Comment

Working...
              X