Saturdays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Plays

Okay gang, I'm fucking tired of losing! Today I'm taking the man's money! Watch and see for yourself! I bet to many varied bets and lost going 3-3! Today I will bet the same across the board and I'm not gonna lose again today! Guaranteed, take it to the bank!

1:00 Braves Hampton +1.05 at Phillies Abott -1.25; Hampton has lost his last 5 starts against the Phillies. The Braves will win today, cause their to good of a team to start falling to far behind the division leaders. The Braves have lost 5 straight against the Phillies when the Phils throw a left hander at them. Well today their facing a righty and their 8-3 against the Phillies the last 11 times the Phils have thrown a righthander against them. Also, the Braves are 9-3 on the year in game 2 of a series after losing the opener. Whats that telling me, this team rebounds well after a loss. Abbott in 71.1 innings pitched, has allowed 73 hits, 48 earned runs, 15 homeruns (ouch), 41 base on balls, and struckout only 38 batters. He has control problems and serves up quite a few longballs. I look for the Braves to win this game by at least 3 runs. Taking the Braves for 10 units to win 10.50 units!

1:00 Cubs Clement +1.10 at Cardinals Suppan -1.30; Clement has allowed just 3 runs over his last 4 starts-all of which the Cubs ended up losing-and racked up 28 strikeouts in the process. He lost 0-1 at Milwaukee vs Ben Sheets; Lost 2-3 vs Astros and Roger Clemens; Lost 0-4 at Cards vs C Carpenter who has 9 wins for the Red Birds; Lost 1-2 vs A's and Mark Redman. As you can see Clement has done his job the last 4 starts, but the Cubbies haven't given him any runs to work with. If Chicago can give him any sort of run support today, it could be a long day for Suppan and the Cards. Clement has won 3 of 4 decisions vs St Louis this year. They need this game today to stay in contention for a playoff berth or else their in jeopardy of falling behind the pack in a very tough, competitive National League Central Division. Playing the Cubs for 10 units to win 11 units!

I have a few other plays that I really like today, I will be back in this thread later on today with writeups and yes I'm making some decent size wagers, cause I feel confident in these plays, and I'm taking the man's money today, you can take that to the bank!

GL Krunch

:angryfire
    Last edited by krunch; 07-10-2004, 03:43 AM.

Good luck Krunch, you'll get them today!!
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

krunch. Your too good at this too keep losing. Good writeups for today look like winners. Good luck.

Comment

Turn it around today, Krunch, good luck!!

Comment

ADDING

4:05 Rockies Cook +1.55 at Padres Lawrence -1.75; Playing the Rockies +1 1/2 RL -1.50 for 15 units to win 10 units. First off, Cook is 8-2 on the year using +1 1/2 RL. He is 3-0 on the road in 4 runs starts, with a 7-8 loss at Tampa Bay in which he got a no decision. Cook has already thrown two games against the Padres this year; Won 7-1 at San Diego; 7 IP, 6 hits, 1 earned run, 0 HR's, 2 BB, 1 strikeout and threw 101 pitched and got the win. Lost 3-4 vs Padres; 6.1 IP, allowed 9 hits, 1 earned run, 0 HR's, 1 BB, 2 strikeouts and threw 96 pitches and got a no decision. Cook has won 3-0 at Milwaukee going 8 innings and allowing 0 runs. He's won 7-4 at Giants in his shortest outing, throwing 5 innings, allowing 6 hits, 4 earned runs, 0 HR's, 3 BB's, 0 strikeouts and threw 91 pitches and won the decision. He does not give up many HR's or extra base hits, so with that note in hand I look for him to come out strong against the Padres today and take care of business. The current active roster of the Padres has batted 106 times against Cook and has yet to hit a HR off him. They average 1 extra base hit every 11.7 at bats off him.

The Rockies have homered 5 times off Lawrence in 105 at bats and average 1 extra base hit off him every 8 at bats. Now lets look at what Lawrence has done pitching at San Diego.

Won 6-4 vs SF
          Lost 5-7 vs LA
          Won 7-6 vs Mets
          Won 2-1 vs Reds
          Won 2-1 vs Rockies
          Lost 2-5 vs Tampa Bay
          Lost 0-3 vs Toronto
          Won 2-1 vs Astros

As you can see in his last 5 home starts, the Padres have given him very little run support to work with. This is why I played the Rockies +1 1/2 on the runline, because 4 of the 5 games Lawrence has won at home were by 1 run to go along with his 3 home losses. If I wasn't on such a losing streak right now, I would have played the Rockies + 1.55 on the moneyline, but I feel the safe way to go is taking them + 1 1/2 on the runline. Don't be surprised if the Rockies win this game outright!

GL Krunch
          :angryfire

Yes I'm still capping and I'll have a few more plays today! Jump on this train today, cause were gonna make some green today folks!

Comment

ADDING

Tampa Bay Brazelton +1 1/2 Rl -1.27 for 6.35 units to win 5 units

Royals Wood +1 1/2 Rl -1.24 for 6.20 units to win 5 units

GL Krunch
            :D

Comment

ADDING

Giants Tomko -1.55 for 15.50 units to win 10 units!

GL Krunch

:D

Comment

Working...
              X