X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Thursday

COLLEGE (103-67) NBA (26-31)

College

Arkansas St -2 -FIU is bad losing 13 of last 15 and 4 straight in series.They are 2-10 overall against Ark St and FIU is 0-5 ATS at home and have lost 3 straight there 2 by double digits!

Loyolla-Chic. -2 -Loyolla has won 3 straight in series the last two by 17 and 20 at Youngstown.YSU is 1-3 in their last 4.

Kent -3 -Kent is 7-2 ATS on the road 5-1 as a favorite and they lost at home to B.G. by 4 as 11 point favorites and that was Kent's last loss winning 7 straight! BIG motivation for Kent tonight.

N. ILL +1 1/2 -NI is a better team no matter who is starting and they are 5-2 ATS as a road dog!NI has won 4 straight road conference games against better competition than Buffalo. NI is 10-3 all time against a Buffalo team riding a 10 game losing streak!

Wisc-Milw. -4 -Wisc-Milw. already won at Detroit and are 4-1 ATS at home and Detroit is only 2-4 as a road dog!

Fresno St. -8 1/2 -Fresno already beat UTEP by 28 this year and UTEP is bad already losing 7 games at home but the key stat there is that 6 of those loss' were by double digits the one that wasn't..... A 1 point HOME loss to 2-15 COLUMBIA MISMATCH!

More to come!

GOOD LUCK!

Fairfield

Love Fairfield at home laying -7

Comment

I like Farfield, hope it is not too obvious!!!!
      Scooner!

Comment

love that KENT STATE pick!!! Been following your picks for a while. Wayne and Tipster rock. Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Tenn-Martin -9 -We all know about Tenn St. 0-4 ATS at home losing badly and we all know the rest from previous posts according to numbers this should be Martin by 30!

NBA

ML-Parlay....Lakers- S.A.

I like Fairfield a little but they are only 2- 3 as a home favorite and Canisius is 4-3 ATS as a road dog and they have hung tough on the road against some good teams so if i was wagering i would lean to Fairfield but nothing really showed this game as a play.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Back on track

That's the Wayne I know. Nice night.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
            X