Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men Report - Thursday 7/8

Kmann / Frank B / Coverboy

4-0 last night …. We were due . The real trick is to reclaim the consistency we had in the first quarter of the season. Let’s see if we can start putting it all together again.

Thursday Plays: Pittsburgh is our first 4* of the season. The problem is that everyone will be on Pittsburgh for this game. If you see that happening then tone it down. We all know that by and large teams find a way to lose ( and mysteriously not cover ) when too much dough is on them. It's the way of the world .... people in large groups do not make money predicting the outcome of an event for money.
    Our power ratings indicate that this is the biggest play of the year to date . Please use your judgment.

4* Pittsburgh ML -115

1* Texas ML Even Money

1* Anaheim ML +120

2* Toronto ML -115

-----------------------------------------------

Wednesday Results: +425 or + 475 on star basis.

1 ½* Atlanta ML -105 Won +100

1* Pittsburgh ML +125 Won +125

1* Milwaukee RL ( +1 ½ -135 ) Won +100

1* Toronto ML -120 Won +100

---------------------------------------------

Our Record into Today:

3 ½ * 0-1 ( -150 )

3* 11-5 (+535 )

2 1/2 * 13-8 (+ 395 )

2* and 1* 184- 157 (+820)

ALL WISE MEN PLAYS COMBINED : 208 – 171 (+1,600) This is based on a flat $100 per game. On a star basis we are up $3,779 based on our posted lines.

Run Line Plays are 47-35

Best of Luck to Us – Coverboy
    Last edited by CoverBoy; 07-08-2004, 10:57 AM.

a 4* on Pitt!!!! Good luck fellas...........Looks like some cash

Comment

GL today Guys. Really like the Pittsburgh game also.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Coverboy

This is scary, I've already played Texas and the Angeles and was planning on playing the Pirates and Toronto tonight! Hopefully good capping minds thinking the same way are correct! We will find out, I guess!

GL Krunch

Comment

Coverboy

Good Job in getting this out...Everybody and their brother are on the Pirates....I love the play, also love Toronto...CW Sox made good come back to beat Anaheim 9-8...were behind 8-5 in the 8th...Texas goes ballistic 10-0...kmann 1/3 WM

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X