Totals Bettors :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totals Bettors :

As mentioned yesterday that the Overs are on a roll and benifiting greatly from it , be careful when going against them ........... very careful !

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

More News of Note :

It seems Dennis Green has done a about face in Arizona , known for his easy-going ways in Minn. he has recently gave the Cardinal players a bit to gripe about .

Management has footed the bill for several years for the players to enjoy the services of a team Chiropractor , Dietician , and Massage Therapist .

All Gone Now

Comment

Best Hitter :

In the clutch this season , has to be J-honny Estrada . Batting a solid .278 for the first half of this season is a decent job and his duties behind the plate are excellent .

But hitting .491 with runners in scoring position (27-55) makes him a stud !

Comment

MM

Thanks for the info on the totals. You have got to be right on that info, I think I lost like my last 6 under bets!

Thanks again
        Krunch
        :D

Comment

Memphis-did I miss something? How come you are not posting of late? Your picks are missed by me for sure.

Comment

Guys...............

Correct me if I wrong Memphi but I belive she posts all her plays on *********......................

Comment

Re: Guys...............

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
              Correct me if I wrong Memphi but I belive she posts all her plays on *********......................
              Hi Tony , I usually say in my posts that I have " not " posted here that you can back-check my statements (made here) by going over there for the sake of arguments . I have NEVER recommended anyone plays my plays there for many obvious reasons .

I have several handles over there , for several ways of looking at things and I constantly experiment at this bizz looking for a better angle to play . Like the trend of ( I Call ) the " Wed. & Fri. Over Days " and the " Back-to-Back Over days " . I have noticed this season that these are by far the best days and trends to play with ( I know , I got a strange mind ) but if you take the time to explore these trends you will discover that I might be on to something . It has largely to do with the rotations and the schedules , but those days seem to fall into the fold quite nicely when back-checking to make sure that pitching changes have not affected it .

I am currently not posting for more than obvious reasons , I am not going to allow myself to fall prey to these reasons ! This is my way of controlling a situation that has grown to be out of control .

Thanks for the inquire , and I hope someday it changes ( Not my Trends ) but I should not elaborate here and will not , so in essence its a done deal !

But answering questions posed by the members here can sometimes trigger a landslide I want no part of and will not entertain in anyway .

But back to Tonys statement about considering those plays over there , please never use them because I am sometimes just playing my days angles to get a fix on them for a long period of time and see if they hold true (sometimes they dont !) . And I have found that paper plays are the best way to check these things out ($ if $ you $ know $ what $ I $ mean $ ) . In the past two weeks ( and even further back ) there are days that go back to back with 11-2-1 ( 7/1/04) and 13-2-1 (7/2/04) on overs , subject to the rotation being in exactly the 4th and 5th starters on the mound and its not a hard trend to pay attention to . Last nite a 11-3-1 day sprung itself on us and I am watching closely for the results to go over if all holds true .

Sorry , but I got things to do and have to run but please feel free to drop in the racing forum and I will be happy to chit-chat further .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

anyspot plays today????

any spot plays todau????????

Comment

Memphis-I am sorry that you have let your detractors keep you from posting;personally I don't see why you care what they think and say;the proof is in the proverbial pudding.
                  I certainly hope this situation resolves itself in a postive way,i.e you put your picks back up here where they belong!

Comment

I see, I see

I did a little comparing myself and noticed that most plays equal up there to the days you have posted here. I would not follow those b/c I know you change your mind after analyzing more. Just trying to give the guys here who need a "MMM fix" a heads up that you were over there. I always knew it to hold true that a lady won't reveal her ways and I figure you have about a billion and one ways of picking sides and totals. I am sure you will be back when the smoke has cleared.

Comment

MMM,

As you can see alot of people miss those picks. I know you have a few nice totals you are looking at for tonight, how about just a couple. I missed the over by a half in the Texas game:angryfire.

gl, tonight

Comment

My Man :

Ham-mer , we all know that was a "Freak" game indeed and the day cannot be judged by a kid going for his first complete game and tossing a 3 hitter againt a pretty fair offensive ballclub .

These things will happen to the best of any systems or trends and should be expected . I hold to my guns here and even though one club went scoreless ....... it still almost made it on a freaky game , I feel safe in saying had the bull-pen hit the mound your over was a given with room to spare .

I will stop back by in a short-short and lay a few out in the racing forum because I am hoping this thread goes down hill fast .

Most will be of the over persuasion and yes , I had the Over in that one too ! :angryfire

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                        X