X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Service Plays & Request Thread

nt

WiseGuy Sports-all 5 stars(from website)
    Pitt.
    Cincinnati
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Net Prophet 7/8

MLB:

Pittsburgh (Benson) -116 over Montreal (Armas)
      Tampa Bay (Zambrano) +147 over NY Yankees (Contreras)

CFL:

Saskatchewan +3’ over Winnipeg

JRM/THE PROPHET

nonigoji

Burnin' Media To The Max!

Comment

SGH

We're on a 68-36-2 run with our last 106 complimentary releases including a 7-0 run

REDS

Comment

SCOTT DELANEY

I'm on a 94-61 run and for today's selection, it is the Giants.

3* Giants
          (Scale : 1* to 5*)

Comment

TONY DARDEN

14-7 my last 21 free plays, and tonight let's make it three in a row with the Mets !!

6-1 their last 7 games overall, and tonight they send Matt Ginter to the hill. The Mets have taken 6 of the last 7 meetings with the Phillies, and the home team is 1-7 in the last 8 overall. The Phillies are now 2-6 their last 8, and Millwood has been a dissapointment this year for the Phils, going 5-5 on the season, with an ERA over 5 ! The Mets have won 2 of Ginter's last 3 starts, and I look for them to make it three in a row tonight.

Comment

JEFF BENTON

Now that is what I am talking about. It all starts with the free pick winner. I hope you enjoyed the Braves last night. The run now stands at 13-5 last 18.

Your free pick winner Thursday is the Yankees. I will return by 3:30 eastern today with your analysis of this free pick winner.

2* NEW YORK YANKEES

Comment

OTM

JULY: 5-2

DET/MIN OVER

Comment

Pacific Star/Langdon

Pacific Star

Pirates
                  Bluejays
                  DevilRays

Langdon is Passing

Comment

LOOKIN FOR BIG AL'S

LOOKIN FOR BIG AL'S MLB FOR TONITE

Comment

POWER 106

YOU HAVE THE POWER--THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Power

Following OC DOOLEY now because of you .
                        When does he usually come out with the plays ?

Comment

SPARKKKKKKKKK

As you can see by my number of posts, I have been a lurker and just watching the posters, I dont bet baseball but I have been watching your posts of other cappers and services, you do a great service by posting all the information, I know there are alot of other posters also who help give information.. my question is who are the services that do well during the NFL and college football, I am not familiar who is, good and who is not and need to be guided with information that you supply...thanks for all that you do

Comment

Does anyone have Infoplays 1st half baseball GOY or Dragon sports 5* selection?

Comment

OC Dooley

He usually has them ready around 11:45 central time or later maybe at about 1pm if he has no plays. he never says when to check for the plays. You just have to keep going back. As I stated in an earlier post, his total plays are very good. He was well over 65%. He finished the season at 45-15 on totals. His baseball totals are really good....I have him at 8-2 last 10 totals rated at 4* or above and could have been 9-1 but lost a game in the ninth on an under with a couple of unearned runs and 42-21 overall this year.

He is a 21 year handicapping veteran and was the long time “ghost-writer” and handicapper for Chris Jordan. He does do really good writeups.

Comment

Working...
                              X