Kaptain TOF sails with Captain Cantlose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptain TOF sails with Captain Cantlose

Kaptain TOF has both ships tied up alongside each other, they bees having a surprise Birthday Party for me First Mate Spark...Kaptain hopes he goes below, there bees a good surprise for him.....Kaptain sailing with his best friend tonight...Captain CantLose is taking me for a cruise...He likes
    All OVERS...will put lines in later..

Atlanta 8 -115...won 14-2....+1.00
    Mets 10 -120...won 10-1...+1.00
    Pirates 7 -125..Push 4-3...0.00
    Colorado 9 -115...won 4-8...+1.00
    Detroit 11 -120...won 10-8...+1.00
    Texas 10 EVEN...won 9-8...+1.00
    CW Sox 9 1/2 -120won 12-0...+1.00

Sides
    Atlanta -112...won 14-2...+1.00
    Houston -105won..5-1...+1.00
    Toronto -120...won 12-4..+1.00
    CW Sox -102...lost 0-12...-1.02

Kaptain don't blames any one who don't care to rides along...Kaptain is trying to get in a settled down mode...Those who do sail with the Kaptain, we leaves in 12 minutes....Kaptain TOF

Kaptains sails with his Friend Captain CantLose turns out pretty good...Kaptain sorry for the late posts, but showed what he and Captain CantLose played...
    we wents 9-1-1 for + 7.98 pieces of Silver....We now stands at
    132-112-6 for +7.77 pieces of Gold....Kaptain TOF wants to thank his friend Captain CantLose for the plotting of this course...
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-08-2004, 06:41 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kaptain Karl

Reporting for duty ... hiccup ... sorry sir ... Spark's birthday party started earlier this afternoon ... still plenty left so not to worry.

-CB 1/3 WM and deck swabber extraordinaire

Comment

Good Luck Kmann!

Comment

Kaptain TOF with help breaks slump..

With the help of me friend Captain CantLose, Old Kaptain TOF pulls a good day out his Anal Port....9-1-1 day....Don't knows how long me friend will lets the Kaptain ride with him, but we'll find out...The 3 wise men goes 4-0...Combined 13-1-1 day for Kaptain and 3 Wise Men...we'll takes it...wees needs it...been weathering some pretty damn tough seas....

Kaptain also notices, ItsBill not aboard, he be in San Fran Bay up to no good, Neil me Swabbie and First Mate Spark bees all drunk due to Spark having a Birth Day party...In essence the Old Kaptain sails by hisself withs his friend and brings home some GOLD.....hhmmmm??? makes the Kaptain wonder:confused:

Wees be getting ready to sail today, but the Kaptain not knows on what ship????, and what Crew????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt you are correct... first mate was a little drunk....

I was busy yesterday but not too busy to jump on board... I knew you were going to break-out very soon... Great job YOF and thanks for everything Kapt... You sure as hell deserve it my friend....

Comment

Magnificent!!!

Comment

I see Kaptain ( with my good eye ) that you leave me at the dock and sails with out your helms man. What a fantastic find last night with out a full crew!

So our new ship must be ready to set sail? Are we leaving early?

Kaptain I knew you would right this ship and for me it felt good being on dry land after being a bit sea sick and a little.... well you know.

I'll be waiting TOF

Comment

Working...
              X