• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Thurs

Going golfing early tommorrow.

Angels/CWS under 9.5$100
    Sele vs Loaiza should be a dual.

Texas$400/$406
    Rodrigues vs Earlton-0-7 record,8.14 E.R.A. Texas has been scoring runs and should at will against Earlton.

TB $200/$320
    Zambrano 3-0 against NY this year, why change now.

Cin $100/$115
    Wilson vs Obermueller , coin flip-Wilson

Col $200/$326
    Jennings 2-0, Eaton 0-2 this year vs other team. Col. has been hot.

Parlays
    Redsox/SF $300
    Schilling and Hermanson. Ariz. Dessens 1-5 record, 0-3 carrer vs SF.Last time pitched against SF 13.50 E.R.A.

Phila/Pgh $300
    Milwood vs Ginter, both pitched against other team with no decision. Going with home team.
    Benson's been pitching good all year, but hasn't had run support. Pgh's been hitting ball real well lately.
    I hope everyone won $$$ tonight, good luck to all.
    Last edited by ChuckLazar; 07-08-2004, 06:42 AM.

add:
    Angels$200/$250
    Getting healther

Tor$234/$200
    Seattle's pen stinks

Comment

I have to thank Toney Vegas and Homer for their plays.They were money in the bank.

Yesterday 6-3+$1135 Since 6-16, 89-94-2 +$1171
      The Pirate game played out exactly like I said it would. Perez got in trouble real early. With 2 outs and 2 on and a 2-2 count, Pgh's Redman swung at strike three, the home plate ump was blocked out and asked for help. The first base ump called that he didn't swing. The Marlins coach came runing out arguing to no prevailed. The replays showed he swung threw, the announcers said he should be out. The umps got together and agreed he didn't. The next pitch was a hit and scored two and momentum changed. In the 9th with one on and no outs Fla's Pierre Nips a bunt that goes one foot fair, Pgh's catcher trows the runner out at second. The next pitch Pierre gets thrown out trying to steal. The next batter gets a hit , the next gets walked, the third hits one to the warning track which would have tied the game if not for Pierre. The Pirates get me again, that's 10 out of 11. Like I said before, sometimes you win sometimes you loose.

Good luck to everyone today, may you all make lots of money. I'm going golfing and will be enjoying no matter what. And after to the local saloon to watch the Buccos kill me again.

Comment

Since I haven't been able to beat them I might as well join them.
        Pgh$408/$400
        :D

Comment

Good luck today Chuck!

Comment

GL tonight Chuck
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

SF $688/$400
              Boston-1.5 $400

Had a good day golfing and hope the rest of the day is just as good. Texas is already in. Good luck today to everyone. Heading to local pub to cheer on the Buccos. This is really weird after betting against them all year.

Comment

Good luck the rest of the way Chuck!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Working...
                X