Kaptain TOFs drydock picks--Tuesday July 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptain TOFs drydock picks--Tuesday July 6

The Old Kaptain is gonna tie up the WeePicEm ship today,,,Kapt still be undecided where to sail. and with who aboard....We bees having the bottom of our hull repaired...Drugs too much reefs/bottoms....Kapt be looking at a new Ship the Pics4All....Thinks I'll take the Pics4All out tonight for a short test run....Will borrows the crew from Captain Cantlose's ship...Heres we goes..we stands at 119-103-4 for +4.63 pieces of Silver..

Parlay
    Atlanta-172...win 1-0
    San Francisco-290(lose 6-8)....1.00 = 1.13...lose -1.00

Parlay
    Yankees-220...lose 1-9
    CW Sox-140(lose 2-6)....1.00 = 1.49..l.lose 1.00

play
    Toronto..-120...win 7-6...+1.00
    Baltimore...-134...lost 1-3...-1.34
    Atlanta OVER 8 1/2 -135...lose 1-0...-1.35
    Cinn OVER 9...-115...lose 3-5...-1.15
    Colorado OVER***7 1/2 -105...win 8-6....+1.00
    Detroit OVER 10 even...Push 9-1....

Kaptain be putting lines in later...has to sneaks out so me crew not sees the Kaptain testing new ship...Donts wants to cause any troubles,especially when the Kaptain has a Females navigator aboard...Gots to keeps her away from me horny crew...Ahh well they probably bees drunk by now...

:D :D

adding.....
    LA Dodgers...-154...win 4-1...+1.00
    and these DOGS
    Mets +110...win 4-1...+1.10
    Astros +105lose 3-5...-1.00
    Oakland As +125lost 11-0...-1.00
    KC Royals.. +195lose...0-4...-1.00
    Kaptains new ship be a piece of Junk...withouts his old crew, and new one aboard, appears the Kaptain not has his mind on good sailing...we goes a terrible 4-8-1 for -4.84 pieces of silver...we now stands on the ground, as the Kaptain has no provisions to sails for awhile...on either ship...123-111-5 for -0.21 pieces of Silver....Kaptain decides to tie up both ships (alongside each other), lets both crews Enjoy each other, and Kaptain needs to finds a new sponsor for future sailing...Kaptain be looking for the Earl of Banks and see if he be willing to sponsor one or both ships...Maybe Lord Monies be interested???..until then, wees be on dry ground...We has enough provisions Rum/Food to lasts 8 days...Depends on how much they drinks...Kaptain says theys can has it all....They works for it....
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-07-2004, 07:19 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

You are a funny Kapt... I am with you all the way YOF!!!!

First Mate is aboard Kapt and ready to share the rum with you ... if the boat is dry docked does not mean we have to be dry... gl to us

Comment

Kaptain Karl

Reporting for duty , Sir .... New Ship ?? Female navigator ?? Things are definitely looking up .... Thank you Thank you Thank you !!

Best of Luck Karl

-CB 1/3 WM Deck Swabber Extraordinaire

Comment

How bout that Neil??? We are going to have a great time tonight.... :D

Comment

Kaptain I will be in my canoe in the San Fransico bay catching the home run balls. Look for me on TV I'll be the one with the peg leg and eye patch.

By the way what is the name of our new ship?

GL

Comment

Hiya crew

Yup ... We're gonna have some fun tonight ..... big party ..... hats and all .... lol ....

But until Kaptain recruits some females for us .... LAY OFF OF MY GUITAR !!! All of Youz

Later, Guys

Comment

Its Bill---looks again

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
              Kaptain I will be in my canoe in the San Fransico bay catching the home run balls. Look for me on TV I'll be the one with the peg leg and eye patch.

By the way what is the name of our new ship?

GL
              The Kaptain mights know which one of his hands not catch the name of the new ship....You must of put your patch over your good eye....The Kaptain stated above she be the Pics4All....Has your fun tonight, stays away from the wenches for now....Kaptain must have a trial (test) run of the ship and the crew( )...you knows what the Kaptain means....gots to test everything(:D ) out....Kaptain lets ya know:cool:

Comment

Kaptain

Ah C'mon ....be a sport and let's have Chicks4All on Picks4All

Comment

PLEASE KAPT

Comment

Kaptain tieing up BOTH ships

Mates, be looking at the Kaptains log, earlier edited posts, and ye be seeing what be happening...

Kaptain takes this opportunity to thanks his loyal crew for some rough sailings....

We be just tied up fors a while...Gonna wait out this Storm...Gets new sponsor, then we sails again..

Comment

Working...
                    X