Tuesdays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Plays

Well yesterday, I got a good old fashioned ass whopping by the man! I dropped my banger alert for 10 units , 4 parlays for a total of 19 units, and lost 3 units on Tampa Bay for a total of -33 units for the day! Enough crying the blues and lets give it another shot today!

7:05 Braves Ortiz -1.70 at Expos S Downs +1.50; The Braves come into todays game at 41-41 and are 3 1/2 games out of first place. They have a great opportunity today to pick up a win against a pitcher that has made 2 starts and only lasted a total of 5 innings in those 2 starts.

Scott Downs
    26 June Lost 5-10 at Toronto 2.2IP, 6 hits, 7 runs, 3 er, 0 HR's, 3 BB's, 1 K, and threw 76 pitches. He took the loss

1 July Lost 5-10 at Phillies; 2.1 IP, 9 hits, 7 runs, 7 ER, 1 HR, 1 BB, O K's, and only threw 60 pitches.

Downs is 0-2 with a 18.00 ERA in 2 game starts, throwing 5 IP, allowing 15 hits, 14 runs, 1 HR, 4 BB, only struckout 1 batter, has a WHIP of 3.80, and opponents are batting .517 off him.

Now what the hell, is this guy gonna be superman today and throw a no hitter after coming off these poor starts. I've seen similiar things happen before in baseball, but I'm still betting the Braves today -1.70 for 1700/win 1000.

2 Live Dogs today that I like!
    Pirates Fogg +1.40 for 5 units to win 7 units; 10 in a row, I know it won't last forever, gonna ride the train till it stops!

Tampa Hendrickson +1.12 for 5 units; This team has bite me two days in a row, bite me today and I'll put a waxing on your ass that mister clean won't be able to take off. Ortiz has struggled at Camden Yards this year and the O's have a bad 3rd gm of a series record this year. Lets hope the law of averages work out in my favor today!

Good luck on your plays today and my banger alert record is now 4-1 on the year. I almost made the Braves a banger alert, but after yesterday's beating, I guess I'm a little gun shy!

GL Krunch

Best of Luck for you today Krunch!

Comment

GL today Krunch
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Krunch!!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

ADDING

Mets Leiter +1.10 for 5 units to win 5.50 units and the game to go over 8 1/2 -1.35 for 6.75 units to win 5 units. Wolfe has lost his last 3 decisions to Leiter when they've met head to head. Wolfe is 2-7 at home when facing the Mets.
          The Phillies have scored more than 8 1/2 runs in 10 of their last 11 games. Wolfe-Leiter are 4-1 over the total in their 5 meetings. Leiter has an 8 gm chop going at Philadelphia starting with his game pitched at the Phillies this year; un, over, under, over, under, over, under, and over. The over would be due tonight, also the Mets have played in 5 straight overs. The average scores of the games between the Mets/Phillies when Wolfe pitches in Philly is 10.3 rpg. Everything is leaning towards the over in this game. My prediction Mets 5 Phillies 4! God I hate betting against my beloved Phillies!

Krunch

Comment

Way to come back at the man, good luck.

Comment

ADDING

Astros Munro +1.05 for 3 units to win 3.15 units

W Sox Garcia -1.50 for 4.50 units to win 3 units

Dodgers Lima -1.60 for 4.80 units to win 3 units

3 team parlay
              Connecticut WNBA -3 (bought 1 pt)
              Astros +1 1/2 RL
              Dodgers for 3 units to win 9.59 units

Boston/A's under 9 1/2 -1.20 for 3.60 units to win 3 units

Thats it folks
              Lets get the man tonight, how about it gang?

Krunch
              :D

Comment

By the looks

of your card tonight you will not be disappearing anytime soon as this looks like a batch of solid winners!! BEST OF LUCK krunch!! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                X