How to win and suck at the same time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to win and suck at the same time!

If I were to bet my parlay teams straight up today----->With the last game pending in Houston we would have finished up the day at 7-1 PLUS hitting one of the 2 4 teamers!!

Instead.....I have straight plays on chalk SF, DRAYS gm 1, missing a gimme total in game two by a half run, and Clev who I plain blew out my ass...THEN ONCE again my nemesis "Shawnee Shicken Shecone burns me for a loss by "for a change closing a fluke win instead of blowing one for the Pebbles from Colorado! Go figure that clown....I MUST REMEMBER TO LAY OFF ANY ROCKIE SIDE BET!!

Nice to see LAD come back and pick up Gagne after all he has done for that team!

Bottom line....what a sorry day.....hope nobody went down big......THANKS TO THE Sandman for a big 5 star winner on Atlanta!!

Will update record either late tonight or later tomorrow as will be busy then BUT BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE REMAINDER OF THIS WEEK and remember to follow some of the good guys as EZ should start picking it up......Sandmans big plays.....the Wise Men...KNOCKER..krunch...and WIZ is starting to find some of those contraian super shots coming through big in the plus column!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND GET THE MAN's WALLET OPEN! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Hang in there Goldvike, you are an excellent capper. I get caught up doing the same thing when there is a lot of games that look good. I bet them straight up and parlay them. When the lines are to high to bet straight, I do anyway cause I feel extra confident, and it bites me. Keep plugging away.

Comment

Working...
    X