Plays for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays for Monday

I haven't posted any plays since Friday when I went 1-3 but lost only 2.1 units thanks to my 5* on Atlanta winning. Sunday would have been a good day, had I been able to post with Atlanta, the Mets and Dodgers all winning, so I am posting what I can now for Monday.

Current Record:
    5* 8-5 +19.2 Units
    3* 15-20 -18.2 Units
    2* 18-23 -12.1 Units
    1* 16-17 +1.4 Units

All Plays 57 - 65 MINUS 9.7 Units

My Plays for Monday:
    5* Atlanta -115
    3* Tampa Bay +125
    3* NY Mets -115
    2* Colorado +145
    1* Detroit +160

I should mention if these lines look different, it's because when there are day games I usually play my games the night before because I'm on the West Coast and games start early in the AM here.

GOOD LUCK

TO YOU sandman and NICE CALL ON THE DODGERS!! I had them winning by looking at all the stats but COULD NOT PULL THE TRIGGER against the Angels at home losing 2 in a row and they did and it cost me!! NICE JOB AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW!! Goldv

I forgot to add.....I WILL PLAY your 5* on the Braves!!! Thanks for the Play!!!! Goat Dork!
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-05-2004, 02:40 AM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Did You Know

I don't base my plays on who is pitching and my small play on Detroit is based on how bad the Yankees played in being sweped by the Mets. However, for those of you that base your plays on pitchers stats, did you know that Nate Robinson leads AL starters with a .220 batting average allowed, 10 points better than his next closest competition.

Comment

sandman

Best Of Luck
        Like that Colorado play the best.

Comment

Working...
        X