Mon Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon Plays===>

1-2-1 on Sunday thanks to Shity Halatosis's cousin Whackyou Shitsu in a White Sox reliever uniform....NOW I know why that clown played for the "Swallows" over there! He must have "taken quite a few for the team"!

5 * BREWERS -122 (must be Sheets vs Clement)

3* DRAYS +125
    (This is Game #1)
    Unreal with Brazelton's stunning (recent) era that the lowly O's would be this heavily favored even at home.

No write ups for now but like these plays and won't be around in the morning so play at your own risk as I sucked a big one today!

EARLY PARLAY of the day SF/STL/MIL/COL (O)9 Pays =~7.5:1

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!! Goldv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-05-2004, 12:29 AM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Did I ever tell U that 'U' are the man..........I dont know how U pick plays nor do I care but U are a SOLID MOFO

keep it BRO

Im gonna tail 5/3/1

PEACE

Comment

Good Luck to you Pimp!

I use a couple of systems that have always payed off every year but they are in flux with statistics due to players movements and injuries.....plus some good old fashion gut shots once in awhile but for the most part if you read some of my very brief write ups you will notice they are based on a WIDE VARIETY of trends.

Plus I forgot one afternoon play for tomorrow which is about at the HIGH END of my chalk line that I like but am playing:

3 * S.F. -158
      This would normally be a huge play coming off a loss like they had but it is Tomko on the mound and if you notice I have an OVER wrapped into a parlay meaning there will be runs here. But I do believe SF gets the majority of them as Cook is a bigger hack than Tomko and the Rocks are jello on the road!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE and to you Pimpster!! Goldv

Updated record from the 1-2-1 record of Sunday losing -2.16 Units!!
      MLB RECORD
      129-89-3****+++90.58 Units

5*----TOTAL-->4-2
      4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
      4*----TOTAL-->7-3
      3.5*--TOTAL-->7-3
      3*----TOTAL-->12-11
      2.5*--TOTAL-->13-7
      2*----TOTAL-->31-22-1
      1.5*--TOTAL->19-11-2
      1*----TOTAL->33-28

OVERALL Posted record this year +106.52 Units
      Last edited by GoldVike; 07-05-2004, 02:32 AM.
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I started payin attention to others plays since I stopped playing my own for the last 7 days or so and Ive been doing much better

U seem to be on a roll and thats great for tailers like me at the moment so hopefully U can get another profitable day under yer belt

Again keep up the solid work

PEACE

Comment

Good Luck today Gold Vike! You are the HOT man! Congrats!

Comment

Gold Vike

Gonna look at your Brewers and Giants play! Already took the Devil Rays myself! Lets do our homework today and get the man's money. I sucked yesterday, cause I rushed around and made a few plays without thoroughly doing my homework. Good luck to you today and keep up the great work!

GL Krunch
            :D

Comment

Keep up the Good work G!!! I'm just trying to make it to FOOTBALL!!! Take Care!!! Knock! Liked your Mil. play today!!!

Comment

ADDING NIGHT PLAYS===>

Short on time so will have to update record later BUT a nice 5 STAR winner with the Brewers pitching staff and a very tough loss on the DRAYS who had the sacks juiced a couple of times but were put down with unreal Oriole defense.

So far Tomko has done his job getting the OVER going as the Giants are behind 6-0 in the third SOOOOOOOO now it should be the pitiful Rockies pitching cores chance to explode on the mound.

FOR TONIGHT JUST THESE PLAYS:

2.5 * TB/BALT (O)10.5
                NOT ONE BUT TWO AAA Starters to blow up tonight. If you like offense this is your game especially with only 6 runs in game #1>

2* CLEVE -117
                Love Sabathia in this spot and the Indians are one hot team at home so should have good luck on Mister Rodgers early on and pull away late. Let's see if their pen can save one for C.C.

1* PITT +153
                Gotta take a chance on the N.L. version of the D-Rays.....everyone remembers about how CERTAINLY this will be the game they lose! Worth a star shot at the huge profit price for a team winning 9 in a row vs a Florida team that is "floundering"......get it.....FLOUNDERING!!
                The linesmakers are "FISHING" here!
                Hope this win will HOOK everybody up!

OK GOTTA GO! But parlay for the night is MINN/NYY/LAD/ATL Pays out =~7:1

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT AND HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!! Goldv

Comment

forgot

to add one other straight side play I had for tonight:

3 *LAD -140
                  I had a hard time understanding why this line is so low but I do believe it may be with the Dodg playing the late game last night, so this would be a 4 STAR for me normally as Webb has been down right bad on the road especially vs LAD. Alvarez was a liability until he got to LA and really has been pitching great. With the Dodgers pen able to BREEZE last night I like them as the deciding factor as the Dodgers offense should put up just enough runs for them to protect a lead.

GOOD LUCK ALL! Gv

Comment

Gold Vike

Good capping buddy! Your right we should of won that dam Tampa game. I'm coming back at em hard tonight with a couple of parlays! I love all your plays, with the exception of the Twins. I'm thinking Gobble gets em a must needed win tonight. He's definitely the best pitcher they got and I think they'll score a few runs for him tonight.

GL Krunch and keep up the outstanding capping buddy!
                    :D

Comment

Good Luck Vike. Keep the hot streak going!!

Comment

For the late game tonight:

Going to play these two:

2 * SD/HOUS (O) 7

1 * HOUS -116

Looking at just the starters stats this should go over by a run not even adding in the pens penchants to give them up. Past games in last two week BOTH TEAMS scoring large in comparison to a 7 total. Lawrence is not exactly an "Ace" by any stretch and I think the Astros bats have enough "O" tonight to outscore the the Paddy"s plus Clemens has been very hittable himself!

I am also parlaying the total and side for another unit!

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO DABBLES IN THESE......I normally don't play this many by it's the end of the weekend and had some time to look at a lot of games this afternoon for tonights plays . Gv

Comment

ANOTHER GRAND SLAM PARLAY WINNER !!!

" Parlay for the night is MINN/NYY/LAD/ATL Pays out =~7:1 "

Vike you've become the Master of the Grand Slam Parlay .... Congratulations and Thanks.

It was a little hairy there for a while as Gagne blew a 2 run save in the ninth but L.A. won in extra innings .

Unreal, Man

Thanks again.

-CB

Comment

Working...
                          X