Sun Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Plays===>

Welllll......what's left of them anyway! My ISP has been down all day until 30 min ago......here's a couple of small plays I have left and should have something for the night games later:

2* A RARE UNDER PLAY FOR ME WITH ARZ/MINN (U)8
    Timmons is the HPUmp today and his strike zone is as large as his butt which is about the size of Colons! Home teams with him are an INCREDIBLE 15-1 UNDER and the Unit is going. Only thing that worries me is Silva getting shelled if he reverts back to his PHILLIES N/l form.

1 *OAK -122
    Road team is 4-1 in Foster's last five BHP.
    • OAK is 9-1 in Mulder's last 10 starts.
    • A's are 7-3 in their last 10 overall.

This would normally be a higher play but the Giants are hot at home right now too. Worth a play though as long as Mulder can go 7-8 with a 2 run lead or more. Williams should get whacked up the A's hot bats today as well!

Small parlay S.D./OAK/ARZ (U)8Pays =~4.5:1

edited to include current record:
    MLB RECORD
    128-87-2****+++92.74 Units

5*----TOTAL-->4-2
    4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
    4*----TOTAL-->7-3
    3.5*--TOTAL-->7-3
    3*----TOTAL-->12-11
    2.5*--TOTAL-->13-7
    2*----TOTAL-->31-21
    1.5*--TOTAL->19-11-2
    1*----TOTAL->32-27

OVERALL Posted record this year +108.68 Units

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE AND AS ALWAYS BEST OF LUCK!!
    Last edited by GoldVike; 07-04-2004, 03:41 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

That's Some Under Play

GV. INCREDIBLE. That's the word I use about how great your picks have been. Now you use the same work to describe Timmons 15-1 Unders when he umps. I will be following you on this play for sure. Hope you had a good morning, even if we didn't get to see your plays. I'm still playing Atlanta and the Mets but I stopped posting till I start doing better.

Comment

GOOD LUCK

To you Sandman but doesn't look like you need it on the Braves game!! I only played the over on that one and had a no play on the Mets game....I didn't think they would sweep but couldn't pay juice on the Yanks as a road favorite either after losing 2. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND HOPE IT COMES IN FOR YOU!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-I played the picks and parlay.
        Best of luck and keep em coming!

Comment

THIS LOOKS

LIKE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SUCKER PLAYS OF ALL TIME taking this assinine UNDER in the Arizona game.

I stated right in my thread about Silva blowing himself up and reverting back to his NL garbage brand of pitching and lo and behold HE HAS. By stating this could ruin a play...THAT IN ITESELF should have MADE IT A NO PLAY or a play on the OVER!

If this has a remote chance of covering it will in fact be the luckiest play of the year.....AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE UNDERS!!!!! THIS IS MY VERY LAST ONE OF THE YEAR!

Sorry for the crap bet and you won't see another one of these! Goldv

Comment

GV-We have a shot.
            I HATE unders also, and the best bet on the board is if I play an under, the chances are about 80% there will be 4 or 5 runs scored in the first two innings.
            Its funny when I play an over, the game is usually scoreless after three innings. :D

Comment

GV and Savage. I've been watching on and off. A lot of times when a team gets ahead 4 zip or 5 zip after just an inning or two, the team behind seems to give up and stops taking pitches, swinging at the first pitch. After a while the team ahead, seems to feel they have the game under control and starts doing the same. That's what's been happening in this game. Going to the top of the 8th and still 4 to 1.
              Looking better.

Comment

He Dropped the Ball

The fuckin' right fielder dropped an easy fly ball, letting a run score in the top of the ninth with two out. Score now 6 to 2. Game should have ended 6 to 1. Next batter grounded out, so at least we tied, but GV you were right and we should have won.

Comment

That sucks especially considering in bottom of eighth with two runs in, no one out and a man on third and then no further scoring.

Comment

Added plays for tonights games===>

I was going to get the Ariz under game right for the wrong reason! Even with the dork dropping the routine flyball we do get to go 1-0-1 with OAKLAND a winner...PLUS hitting another Parlay for the reduced amount which is still nice beer money!!

2 * CWS/CC (O)9
                    Check out these crazy numbers with Burhle and Rusch can be a gas can himself!

This is from an article on June 28th....note he did pitch stellar vs the Twins last outing BUT THIS IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Lefty Buehrle an All-Star for over bettors!!!

Though Buehrle is 7-2 this year and Chicago is 10-2 in his last 12 starts, he’s become a model of major-league mediocrity. He carries a 4.49 ERA on the season and a laughable 7.71 ERA over his last four outings.

He also choked up 15 earned runs and 20 hits over his last two games, and his latest performance resulted in a 9-5 loss to the Cleveland Indians this past Wednesday.

No pitcher topples the total more often with a 13-3 over mark this season, which aren’t exactly shocking numbers when you consider Buehrle sees a combined average of 12.8 runs per start.

That’s great news for over bettors, but not so much if you’re the White Sox.

''Mark has been struggling for his last two outings,'' said manager Ozzie Guillen. ''We still scored runs for him, but he didn't get it done.''

During a recent six-decision winning tear that came crashing to a halt Wednesday, Buerhle received an unbelievable 67 runs of support. That’s more than 11 runs of help per game, enough for the White Sox to beat the total by themselves every time. The average number was set only a little higher than nine during that stretch.

[b]1* CWS -116[B]
                    Just because of the insane run support he is given!

Parlay for fun will be a four team with ANGELS & OVER + CWS and OVER Pays =~ 11:1

Thinking the Angels will get to Weaver and the Dodgers will get 3 or 4 off of the Angels staff in like a 6-4 game for Anaheim in revenge.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GOLDV

Comment

that is unbelievable b u l l s h i t that 2 runs score on outfielder errors. FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
                      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

I know

one in the top of the ninth on Hunters error (of all the outfielders to get one)......and the other on the Snake dork who flat out lets it drop to blow the total.....he must have had the over!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X