Kaptains July 4th EARLY Sailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains July 4th EARLY Sailing

Well those damn 3 wise men takes all the good ones, Kaptain once again left with the scraps....Youse all knows the Kaptain is one of the 3 Wise Men, therefore the Kapt cants use the same ones, nor can the Kaptain goess against....Will put lines in later, the Kaptain has to set sail...

Boston OVER 9 1/2...-120...win 4-10....+1.00
    Cleveland -106...lose 4-5...-1.06
    Texas OVER 9 1/2 -105...win 18-3...+1.00
    Adding--------------------Colorado -133...win 10-8...+1.00
    Tampa Bay OVER 8 -120...los 3-4...-1.20
    Royals OVER 7 1/2 -115...win 1-7...+1.00
    Minnesota RL + 1 1/2 -130...los2 2-6...-1.30
    CW Sox -120...lose 1-2...-1.20
    CW Sox OVER 9 -110...lose 1-2...-1.10
    Adding----------------------Texas RL + 1 1/2 -130...win 18-3..+1.00
    Adding----------------------Oakland -128...won 9-6...+1.00

Kaptain also loves some of these plays from the 3 Wise Men..
    Boston
    Toronto
    Tampa Bay RL + 1 1/2

we finished this cruise damn lucky as we ends up 6-5 for a measley +0.14 pieces of silver....This doesn't even pays for the food the Kaptains crew be gulping down, not to mentions the Rum...Peers the Kaptain may has to cuts down on the Crew, or change the responsibilities somewhere...Me talks to me crew and Spark and Neil blames the problem on ItsBill....They says his peg leg gots caught in a hole on the lower deck, and they takes a long time to frees him up. These things always seems to happen in the lower deck, where the RUM be,??????...Kaptain gots to get a little more Stern..we'll see what the return trip brings us.....

we now stands at...114-88-4 for +10.66 pieces of Gold....Today marks a fulls month of sailing...we'll see how this return trip today fares out, for the entires month...Kaptain may has to change crew for next outing....
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-05-2004, 06:21 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Best of Luck Kaptain .. we need to give this 4th of July card a good ass kickin today. Let's do it.

CB 1/3 WM -and deck swabber extraordinare

Comment

Good Luck and Happy 4th of July!

Comment

First Mate aboard kapt TOF... Thanks for everything
        Last edited by Spark; 07-04-2004, 05:37 PM.

Comment

GOOD LUCK!

To you today kmann!! Looks like you have "TWO DUBLOONS" on early OVERS there already today!! BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR PILLAGING TODAY!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike

The Old Kaptain be thanking ya for your well wishes...As you knows by now, we barely makes it back to port without something missing....It be kinda hard for the Kaptain to carries this ship to and fro withs the help he gots....Crippled up and emotionaly disturbed crew....They be some changes coming...Kaptain all ready ordered the Curtains...I has to find out what color she be wanting....Anything buts PINK

Comment

You hang in there Kapt TOF... We will be fine... You keep doing what you are doing... Thanks

Comment

Hey Mates --- You hear this ??? The Kaptain thinks we're crippled up and emotionally disturbed .

Kaptain - that's because we've been at sea since April ... WITHOUT WOMEN

See to it that this is rectified at once.

OR

I invision mutiny on the horizon.

You got that Kaptain ? We needs WOMEN

-CB ... deck swabber extraordinaire

Comment

Swabbie Neil

Ye sinful wencher....The Kapt not be talking about bringing some wenches aboard, rather some prettys handie women Pirates....Mees had in mind Anne Bonny (she kills her maid as a teenager, cause the maid sassed her), Mary Read (she be Bonnys running Mate---don't thinks they cotton to the Male persuasion too much), and Floara Burn...That be the 3 the Old Kapt be looking at, not to mention the Local Pirate Lady who runs off that long Lake Pickwick in the area of Tenn....She be yearning to get out to the Big Seas.....If this be the Kaptains crew, he be saving slivers of Gold, he NOT be needing Curtains...

Mutiny, you say, Careful Matey, the Gang Plank bees mighty handy....3 womens Pirates with good backs, both legs healthy, and nots have the time to Drink all the Kaptains Rum, looks to be mighty inviting....Due to youse hands loyalty, the Kaptain be holding off on this merger, and wants to keep me Swabhand. First Mate, and one legged Helmsman, but things gots to change...

Lets take a few more trips, the Old Kaptain decides then...But lays off that Mutiny talk....Me still has me First Mate Spark covering me back....ItsBill, the Kapt not too certain of....

Comment

'Have no fear, ... you're a brave buccaneer!'
                    'No prey no pay, right matey!?'

Katain where are we sailing today?

We need a parrot to keep an eye out below since I have a patch on my right eye and can't see all that well.

Woman would be nice Kaptain!

Are you on the look out?

Comment

Kaptain

OH YEAH ???? WELL THEY'RE HORNY TOO

I'll admit .... "MUTINY " is the wrong word to use .

Let me just say that instead of the " M " word I'll describe our mood as :

" Extreme Crankiness "

An evening or 2 of strip poker might pep us up some.

I'm horny for Anne Bonny .... I yearn for Flora Burn ... and I need Mary Read !

SOON KAPTAIN ... MAKE IT REAL SOON

Comment

Kaptain Karl

OH .... And Another Thing ...... a few of the mates want to rent out my guitar ... It's lookin awful good to them lately . I'm getting a bit worried ... They're looking at me funny lately.

Why the other night I caught Spark stroking my guitar case on my bunk. ( Thank God I keep it locked up tight. ) AND .... Bill was taking photographs of Spark.

SO

Things are getting desperate so just round up this Flora Dora and Scary Mary and that other one right quick.

We'll be jumpin off the gang plank and divin for Octupi unless you attend to this rather pressing matter we have here.

I'm getting tired of pretending that my mop is Ginger Rodgers and I'm Fred Astaire.

Comment

Working...
                        X