Sundays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Plays

Came out a couple of units ahead yesterday, hitting on Tampa and Toronto.

Pirates/Brewers un 8 1/2 for 3 units; You got your lefty-lefty matchup here. Burnett has started 3 games with scores of 3-0, 2-3, and 1-5. Capuano is 3-5 under on the road.

Mets un 9 1/2 for 3 units; Vazquez's scores at Shea; won 1-0 at, lost 1-3 at, lost 3-6 at, won 2-1 at, won 9-8 at, lost 3-4 at, won 7-1 at, lost 2-4 at, won 4-2at. With the first 2 games in the series going over, gotta take the under in today's game.

Expos Hill +1.22 for 5 units; Remember I said about Toronto being on a 9 game chop on the road in Friday's thread, well it won on the Expos on Friday, won on the Blue Jays yesterday, and guess who's turn it is to win today, you guessed it the Expos.

Tampa Bay Halama +1.55 for 5 units; The oddsmakers still aren't giving the Devil Rays any respect. Their record now stands at 15-2 in Interleague play. Anyone taking the Marlins, even if they win would be a fool! How the hell can you go against this team right now and at +1.55 you gotta play em people!

Twins Silva +1.65 for 5 units; Yes I know Randy Johnson is pitching today, who cares, this team is done! Johnson/DBacks are only 2-6 in the desert when he starts this year and he's lost his last 3 starts, so I gotta play this nice +1.65 and this guy throwing for the Twins today is having a pretty decent season himself!

Now I'm wheeling 3 parlays around D Wells and the Padres!

Padres/Twins for 2 units to win 5.95 units
    Padres/Tampa Bay for 2 units to win 5.65 units
    Padres/Expos for 2 units to win 4.60 units

Phillies/Orioles over 10 1/2 -1.05 for 3.15 units to win 3 units; Ponson has pitched in 4 overs against the Phillies in his last 4 starts against them and the Phillies park is definitely a hitter's park. Eric Milton definitely gets his share of run support when he throws!

Will be gone for the day, so good luck to everyone today and have a great holiday!

GL Krunch

Great to see your plays early Krunch! Good Luck to you today and have a happy 4th of July!

Comment

ADDING

Lets try to end this day on a winning note!

2 team parlay
      Wsox/over 9 for 5 units to win 11.56 units

Angeles/under 9 for 5 units to win 9.81

GL Krunch
      :D

Comment

Happy 4th Krunch

I am with you on the Angels GL and thanks for posting!

Comment

GL Krunch -- I like Anahiem too.

Comment

Working...
          X