• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Daily Play

Boston

Comment

BIG AL MCMORDIE

1.) Boston--At 1:05 PM, on TBS Television, our TV Game of the Month is on the Boston Red Sox, as Boston falls into a system of mine that has an effective win percentage of 65%. This is an action play--you don't have to specify pitchers. Although our selection doesn't hinge on the pitchers, it's worth noting that Derek Lowe has a career 1.50 ERA vs. Atlanta, while Mike Hampton has been dreadful this season (2-, as well as in his career vs. Boston (0-3, 8.22 ERA). Hampton also is in poor form, as he has a 6.48 ERA over his last 3 starts. Take Boston.

2.) Milwaukee Brewers--At 1:35 PM, our selection is on the Milwaukee Brewers, as we will play against the Pirates, who have won 8 in a row. Please list Milwaukee starter Chris Capuano, as Pittsburgh is batting just .234 vs. left-handed pitchers, and they're 4-12 this year vs. lefty starters. Take Milwaukee.

3.) Florida Marlins--At 3:05 PM, our selection is on the Florida Marlins, as I look for Florida to finally win a game vs. Tampa Bay this year (after 5 straight losses). Florida will hand the ball to A.J. Burnett, who is 2-1 lifetime vs. Tampa with a 2.66 ERA and he's also 5-1 in his career at home in daytime starts. With a 1.38 Home ERA this season, I look for Burnett to shut down the Devil Rays, while Florida's offense should excel this afternoon, as John Halama has a 6.30 ERA and 1.70 WHIP in his road starts this year. Take Florida.

4.) Seattle--At 2:15 PM, our Underdog of the Week is on the Seattle Mariners, as Seattle falls into a system of mine that has an effective win percentage of 66%. This is an action play--you don't have to specify pitchers. Although our play doesn't hinge on the starters, Joel Piniero is undefeated in his career vs. the Cards, and has an ERA of 0.00, while Jeff Suppan is 1-4 lifetime vs. Seattle with a 7.50 ERA. Take the Mariners as our Underdog of the Week.

Comment

free play

gatorman has a free play on atlanta over boston

Comment

Valley Sports 1* to 5* Rating System

Sunday 07-04-2004
          Cincinnati(harang)over Cleveland(westbrook) --5 Stars <- Goy
          Pittsburgh(burnett)over Milwaukee(capuano) --2 Stars
          Tampa Bay(halama)over Florida(burnett) --2 Stars
          Minnesota(silva)/arizona(johnson)over The Total --2 Stars
          GLTA

Comment

SPARK

Go to the Non-Gambling section....Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

texas sportswire today-
              anaheim
              minnesota
              san francisco

i believe anything else out there is wrong!

Comment

yyour best pick

interleague total of the tear.. cincy over

dog of the tear.. san fran

best bet.. san diego

super lock.. phillies over

looks like all losers as usual

Comment

Tallahassee Syndicate Sports

Late play

>>Anaheim Angels ML*

Comment