Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KUDOS to the White Sox dumping Bart"Holo" COLOhole!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUDOS to the White Sox dumping Bart"Holo" COLOhole!!

THEY MUST BE LAUGHING THEIR COLLECTIVE "COLONS" OFF!

When I saw some preseason reports that he was out of favor with the Angels management because he reported anywhere from 30 TO 60 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT....I ignored it as bunk......THEY WERE NOT KIDDING........This guy is MLB's version of the Bears Refridgerator Perry......and has nothing on any of his pitches due to his sagging arm and bloated body!

I truly FORGOT to take the OVER AGAIN in this game like I did last night! Totally spaced it and will cost us all a freebie win......DAMN! This guy really sucks though so remember the overs in the future when he is due to start because he won't be starting long at this rate!!

He will go away like our other "Over Machines" aka "Farmer Jimmy Haney" of Cincy when they dumped him down finally.

Just some stuff I found interesting and FWIW!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold Vike

Thanks for sharing your great MLB season

Did anyone mention that you hit your 4 team Grand Slam Parlay yesterday? Truly amazing.

Thanks again, Vike and have a nice 4th.

-Coverboy

Comment

thanks a lot

and same to you Cover Boy!

Hope you played the parlay for some "extra beer money"!!
      With a lot of blind luck I seem to hit a couple of those or so a week which really pays for a lot "firecrackers"!! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

He is a blubberbutt!!

Comment

Working...
        X