Kapt TOFs Angelic Sail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapt TOFs Angelic Sail

yesterday we bees 7-3-1 for +5.10 pieces of GOLD, we now stand for all cruises at 107-82-4 for +10.97 pieces of GOLD..

The Old Kaptain is gonna sail with the

Angels -145..lose 5-8...-1.45

Colorado OVER 12 1/2 ...-125...win 11-6...+1.00

Kaptain had a hard works day....just got in, too late for other plays, so we'll take this short cruise today...Heavens Angels will carry us OVER the Rockies

Spark?Neil?ItsBill?...you guys gets aboard, the Old Kaptain bees ready...

yesterday 1-1....for -0.45 pieces of Silver....we now stands at 108-83-4 for +10.52 pieces of Gold....The Old Kaptain is only plotting his courses correct about 56% of the time....Me hands say I bees drunk about 44% of the time???? Me wonders if that has anything to do with it...:confused:
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-04-2004, 06:48 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kmann

Reporting for duty Kaptain.... the rest of your crew will take over while you gets some shut eye.

Best of Luck tonight, Kmann

Comment

Kaptain TOF:

Reporting for dutie!

A nice hit last night.

GL

Comment

Neil/ItsBill

Kaptain knows he cans count on you 2, it's that Damn Rum Drinking, always eatin First Mate that has me concerned...Wees been having some rough seas, hopes he didn't throw out the Old Backs again.....Kaptain needs him...

Its Bill, Kaptain says thanks for the comp, wees takes a day likes that everyday...seems as the Kaptain has been sailing a little smoother since yee comes aboard....Thanks Mates...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Re: Neil/ItsBill

Originally posted by kmann
          [B

Its Bill, Kaptain says thanks for the comp, wees takes a day likes that everyday...seems as the Kaptain has been sailing a little smoother since yee comes aboard....Thanks Mates... [/B]
          It must be the wooden leg I have in the shape of a bat for good luck!

Comment

You Guys Are A Gas :

And its a pleasure to read your posts , and lets not leave out the winners tossed around either !

G.L.

***MMM***
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Damn it Kapt TOF... Been busy this week and you posted too late for me yesterday... I got them Thursday no problem... First Mate is with you kapt... keep it rolling and stay away from the rum...

Comment

Kaptain Karl

Reporting for duty Sir ..... nice to see MMM stop in and visit . It's great to have a woman on board .... and might I say .. " What a Woman She is !!! "

I know you'll reprimand me for that but she's definitely worth a stretch in the Brig.

Anyway ... I'm here so let's round up the usual suspects and have a blast.

-CB 1/3 WM

Comment

Working...
                X