Monmouth 7/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monmouth 7/3

Watch this race and tell me the best horse won.
    Mr O'brien gets boxed and has NOwhere to go and Dominguez keeps looking for a spot to pull him out, after waiting for 2 horses, the 4 and 5 to get by him, he is able to get out.
    A very wise man gave me this horse
    Best Of Luck

http://207.232.119.242/nyra/200406/manhattan/index.html
    The Pick
    Monmouth race10
    # 7 Mr O'brien
    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 07-03-2004, 08:23 PM.

Jockey change and and a saver exacta saved my ass here...
    Sorry we couldn't get to the winners circle.

Comment

MM

This woman is a true bitch....
      I've been asked to leave this alone, but as you can see this self proclaimed "old lady" continues to act like a little kid....
      Now it is all my fault she didn't post a pick? I have had just about enough of your shit.... You act like a 2 year old and then you say I'm a mad man...
      If all the members here notice that I made a post that this 2 year old called 99% of the people on this forum stupid. The old bitch has made no apology to anyone, so it seems she stands behind her statements that 99% of the people here are stupid. I for one will NOT take any more of her attacks, so "Old Lady" prepare for the shit you truly deserve.....
      http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ne...&postid=171421
      Last edited by wizardofoddz; 07-03-2004, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Damn!!! Just tell like it is Wiz!!! You have a Good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

this is total bullshit

As you all can see, this old BITCH has to continue to stir shit up......
          there is a big ego problem here, an ass load, which I'm sure she has a BIG ass, she just continues to prove what a BIG ass she is.

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
          I was going to mention it earlier , but a certain member here who loves me to death (literally) had picked a horse against him in the 10th . And it was a sound pick but I thought that if I go against his post (he was by far the first) it might be construed as a rassing of some sorts and members would be clamoring to have my head .

Blame recent events ...... not me !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A damned if you do , and a damned if you dont .

To the posters above that felt left-out because I didnt bring thier attention to Edgar Prado today , I am sorry now !

Really sorry cause I left it alone to avoid as I stated " to avoid a conflict " , well that was a very short sited assumption on my part because its got me one anyway . I deleted another post by that member (who was warned) that was very abrasive and everything he warranted (by singing up here ) that he wouldnt do ( as many in the past ) .

I will now lock this thread and let the higher ups deal with this as I have given my word to not engage with such rabble .

And all of the above is the truth and it was asked of me , I didnt throw it out to start anything " I just stated a fact ! "

G.L.

Comment

forget here your horse picks are way better than her's . anyone can post every race and get lucky sometimes!!!! keep giving us you awsome picks and we will all come out ahead!!!

Comment

I'm getting tired of this stuff from both parties.

If 2 people can't stand each other the best thing to do is IGNORE each other. This is meant for the both of you and not singling anyone out.

So let's just post our plays and move on for the bettor sake of everyone.

Comment

cmon both of u get ur head out yua azzees

get ur head outya azz:angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Working...
                X