Marlins for Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins for Saturday?

After Penny got beat Monday on the road I told myself I will UNLOAD the next time this guy pitches at home and the price is high at -155 but not enough to scare me off

TB has been alternating wins and losses for quite some time now and if this holds up Saturday they will lose and Florida has been playing pretty poorly lately so maybe they can step up and get this game

Florida -155 for me

PEACE

Zambrano pitching and the D-Rays hot bats are something to watch out for. I'm not saying the D-Rays will take this one but I would be careful betting a lot on the Marlins here.

Comment

Penny falls into alternating pitcher system also..........All signs point to me taking Penny tomorrow

I think im gonna UNLOAD on this play and hopefully cash an easy winner

PEACE

Comment

12.5* Florida Marlins -1 +100

What that means is...........

Florida -150 750/500
        Florida RL +150 500/750

If they win by by 1 I push my play

PEACE

Comment

BOL!!! As a White Sox fan, I hope Koch doesn't show his face! Penny should be good for the first 6 innnings but after that it could be all down hill. What about playing them the first 5 innings?

Penny is -0.5 -103/-149

Also
          Thanks answering my question in the other thread!:D

Take Care and have a good one

BB

Comment

No

Don't fight the D-Rays. My moron blind strategy of playing Tampa until they lose three in a row keeps hitting. +190 with a winner Friday. Dog again saturday. Zambrano vs. Penny should be an even matchup. Instead D-Rays a plus dog again.

Comment

Re: No

Originally posted by griswold
              Don't fight the D-Rays. My moron blind strategy of playing Tampa until they lose three in a row keeps hitting. +190 with a winner Friday. Dog again saturday. Zambrano vs. Penny should be an even matchup. Instead D-Rays a plus dog again.
              I dont think they have lost B2B yet Gris but they have been alternating WL for the last week and today is an L day plus Penny if my memory serves me correct has been also been alternating WL w/Home/Away and today he is at home so I wanna play plus its an alternating pitcher matchup from Monday when Zambrano got the W and Penny got the L

2 many trends point to making this play for me........I might even add more units under the right conditions

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X