Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a note

Hey BC members,

I just got some bad news earlier today. It turns out that my dad has Lymphoma Cancer. Everyone is saying that it will be treabable with a couple months of kemo. Any prayers would be highly appreciated! Thank you.

-Scott

You have mine!@

Scott! I lost my Dad to a stroke two years ago after he had RECOVERED from cancer! He was 83! The cancer was discovered and removed when he was 66! Sooooooooooo......all I am saying is you have my undivided support and he can beat this AND be around for QUITE SOME TIME TO COME......SO GET USED TO HIM!! : - ) My THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND GIVING YOU AND YOUR DAD ONLY MY BEST OF BEST OF LUCK!!!!! Goldvike
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

My best Wishes Scott. Tell him to be strong and positive........ It works and helps. I lost my dad 2 months ago and it's not easy.

GL

Comment

Best wishs..my prayers are with you and your family...keep the faith
        GLTA

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care and God bless!
          "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

Scott. I'm so sorry to hear this. Whenever you feel like talking about this, you know how to reach me, either by phone or e-mail. Anytime. OK?

Comment

Im sorry to hear and hope all turns out well

PEACE

Comment

SF49erMan-you and your family are in my prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

Comment

Scott,

Sorry to hear about that. My prayers with be with you and your family.
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

SF49erman

Man we all have come on this forum and bitched and complained about wins and losses and argued about this and that,but things like you and your family are going through really put things in perspective.
                    I don't know you,but my prayers are with you and your dad.

Comment

Scott

My prayers are with you and your family.
                      Wishing your father a speedy recovery.
                      Keep your chin up, I've been there with both of my parents. It never seems ez to deal with such news, keep the faith.
                      God Bless

Comment

i hpe you and ypur family recover from that terrible news i will pry for you and your family

Comment

Scott

Special prayers for your family, Scott. Hang in there.

-Neil

Comment

Scott, I'm sorry to hear about your Father. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to You and your Family. Prayer does work, so hang in there partner. Woody

Comment

Just to let you know, I will say a prayer for you and believe for a full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X