Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Info. for Baseball Bettors!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Info. for Baseball Bettors!!!!

I wanted to take a minute and share this with everyone. Last year during the baseball season, my buddy and I did great the 1s half of the season, winning about $1,000 a week. Right after the All-Star break EVERYTHING fell apart. We got KILLED. The main reason is all the bad teams were doing great and all the teams that we usually take were losing, and at pretty big favorites. We went back and looked at everything once the season ended and realized if we had taken ALL dogs the 2nd half of baseball we would've done great. Now, not EVERY dog, but almost. The past 2 weeks we have barely been keeping afloat with b-ball and decided yesterday to start early on the dogs with a few exceptions. Also, we decided when needed to take the +1.5 RL. Here's how it worked out yesterday:

Cinci +1.5 RL -140 (200) +200
    Houston +1.5 RL -140 (200) +200
    Colorado PK (only because this was the home team) (200) -220
    LA +150 (200) +300
    Ariz. +100 (200) +200
    Clev.+100 (200) +200
    CWS +140 (200) +280
    Tor. +100 (200) +200
    Oak +130 (200) +260
    Seat. PK (home team again) +200
    NYY +1.5 RL (200) +200

Then we took 3 favorites that we liked:

Bal -110 (which is a pk really) (300) +300
    Atlanta -160 (500) +500
    Phi -1.5 RL -140 (200) +200

*** As you can see we went 10-1 with the dogs, we needed the +1.5 with Cinci., but didn't need it with the NYY. Only taking these games for as small as we did we were +2,020 just with those games. Now you add in the 3 favorites that we LOVED, that makes it a +3,020 day. We did go 1-3 in o/u on the day. But this is strictly for games.

**** Just something I wanted to pass on to everyone before the 2nd half of the season starts. I know everyone likes to take favorites, and so do I, believe me. It was hard as hell yesterday for me to call in all these dogs. BUT IT WORKS. Watch it for awhile.

GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great info and your right. Doggies do normally start winning right after the all-star game.

GL
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

RJeremy

Congrats on the outstanding day Stan Van Gundy...errrr I mean Ron Jeremy. J/k. But did you guys go back over the last week or two and see if this was beginning early. I tried a similar trend back a few years and made a shit load of cash for about 2 weeks and then the bottom came out. What exactly is the trend you guys are using or are you just capping games with the intentions of playing the dogs and the RL. I do like the leway that you get with the RL especially when playing on some of the better teams in baseball. Well I hope that this continues and please keep a running tab of how this is working since anybody that can make 3 dimes in a day is doing something right.

Peace
      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

JUST A REMINDER............This is a thread from last baseball season. Wanted to get this up as MLB is right around the corner.

Comment

Looks like RJ is chomping at the baseball bit.

GL BUDDY

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            Looks like RJ is chomping at the baseball bit.

GL BUDDY

Hey Frank, I don't have any hard facts, but for the last 2 years, it seemed VERY lobsided that right after the All Star Break, it was DOG CITY for the next couple months.

Now obviously taking ALL dogs would be just dumb. But as you see here, I took 3 favs. and the rest ALL dogs. It worked pretty damn well, but mainly only for the 2nd half of the season.

You know what the win/loss would be for this?? Do you have anything in your programs???

Comment

RJ- I know what you mean...got killed in bases last year after th break... hoping for a better year this year..good luck man!
              Love like you've never been hurt, gamble like you don't need the money

Comment

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY Are you ready for some BASEBALL :bounce1:

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                  SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

First game is Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                    You know what the win/loss would be for this?? Do you have anything in your programs???
                    I'll crunch some numbers and report back to you. I have 4 years of baseball data. Dating back to 2001

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22

Sunday Night:

8:05 EST

Yanks and BoSox

Comment

RJ...

Thanks for the great info and for being right on top of things...
                        it's going to be a GREAT baseball season!!

BATTERRRRRRRRRR UP!!
                        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                          Sunday Night:

8:05 EST

Yanks and BoSox
                          I cant wait!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X