Kaptain TOFs Night Sailing...needs the light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptain TOFs Night Sailing...needs the light

With me first mate Spark holding the lantren on the Bow, the Kaptain is gonna try and take a short 2 stop trip....The trip be plotted as shown below on the Kaptains Daily LOG..

Florida OVER 8 1/2 -120...won 9-1...+1.00
    Padres -125...lose 5-7....-1.20

evening sailing 1-1 for -0.20 pieces of silver

The Kaptains lines may has to be changed a little, cause he posts em here before he makes the contact with the ship BOOKIE...

wiil alter, if needs to....Kaptain TOF

we now stands at 100-79-3 for + 5.87 pieces of Gold...The Old Kaptain seems to plots his course correctly only about 56% of the time....The Kaptain be using old maps, gonna try and buys mee a new set with them new coordinates and sees if wees cant be more precise...There is some RUM stains on the old Kaptains main maps, makes it hard to reads....Wonder if 1st Mate Spark and Galley Hand Neil knows something about those stains????:confused:
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-02-2004, 05:53 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

You got room on this ship? Mine sank today in Tampa Bay. I am OVERboard in Florida please pick me up.

GL

Comment

It's Bill

appears when one of the hands falls OVERboard, a BRAVE Marlin be swimming by, and youse knows they sometimes push people towards shore...appears we was lucky yesterday, tooks about TEN minutes, but me hand was safe...We'll needs him to help sail tomorrow...Kaptain gonna rests him up, feeds him good, maybes a lil Rum, he'll be ready....Kaptain be passing Tampa Bay area in a day or so, wees will spot and try to lifts your ship...Untils then, you be most welcome to sails with the Old Kaptain....Kaptain has some new (stolen) maps coming today....Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X