Thursday Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Banger Alert

Okay gang, we're off to a nice little 3-0 record in my banger alert games! Lets keep the streak rolling and start July off with a nice little winner!

1 July 04
    7:35 Marlins Tejera +1.35 at Braves Ortiz -1.45

Tejera just got called up from the Marlins farm club and lost his only outing, going 4 innings in a 4-6 loss at Tampa Bay. He allowed 5 hits, 4 runs, 4 BB's, and struck out 3 batters. He has a nasty record going for him on the road with the Marlins since the 2002 season. He has started/lost 11 straight road games with the Marlins. Here are the scores of those games!

04 season
    Lost 4-6 at Tampa Bay
    03 season
    Lost 2-8 at Expos
    Lost 1-4 at LA
    Lost 2-5 at Houst
    Lost 7-12 at Braves
    02 season
    Lost 1-6 at Phillies
    Lost 0-11 at Pirates
    Lost 3-4 at LA
    Lost 2-9 at Arizona
    Lost 3-10 at Cubs
    Lost 0-6 at Royals
    In his 11 road starts, he's gotten very little offensive support (25 runs), for an average of 2.3 rpg. His opponents have scored 81 runs in those 11 road starts for an average of 7.4 rpg. He is losing by an average of 5.1 rpg on the road.

Ortiz on the other hand has done nothing but master the Marlins when he's pitching on his home field. Since the 99 season with the Giants through the current season with the Braves, Ortiz is 7-0 at home vs the Marlins. In his 7 starts at home, his teams have scored 28 runs for him for an average of 4 rpg and he's only allowed 10 runs in those 7 starts for an average of 1.4 rpg. Here are the scores of those 7 starts!

Won 4-1 vs Marlins
    Won 1-0 vs Marlins
    Won 5-2 vs Marlins
    Won 3-0 vs Marlins (These scores were with the Braves)

99 thrus 02 season with the Giants
    Won 9-3 vs Marlins
    Won 2-1 vs Marlins
    Won 4-3 vs Marlins

As you can see, the most runs he's allowed in any one game is 3 runs. With the Braves needing to make up some ground to stay in contention for the National League East Division Title, I am making this a 10 unit wager and feel pretty confident that we can bring this game home guys! Good luck on your decision to play or stay off the game, but with stats like this, I'm making a serious move on this game. Braves 1450/win 1000 or 14 units to win 10. My prediction Braves 7 Marlins 3

I might even play the Braves on the run line, if the payout is half decent and it should be since Ortiz is only favored by - 1.45. This could also be a very good game to make a nice little 2 teamer out of.

GL Krunch and hope info helps us all take the man's money!
    Please gambling gods, be good to me!

Krunch-I for one appreciate your excellent picks and great analysis;keep them coming.

Comment

Thanks krunch

YOU da man Krunch. Lets bring July in with a Bang!!

Comment

krunch. Night in, night out, always nice work. I appreciate your effort. Atlanta was my top play tonight and I will be playing them again Thursday. Your writeup gives me even more reason to play them big. Atlanta is finally playing decent ball, winning 4 of their last 5, after going a month unable to win two games in a row. GL

Comment

Krunch

1st time poster today. Just wanted to thank you for all the great info and picks you post. You always provide very detailed info on all your banger games. I appreciate all the winners you have been giving me and the rest of the forum. Keep up the great job and congrats on your good run since June 16th.

I will be tailing you on the Braves tomorrow. Great write up. Good luck tomorrow!!

Kappa

Comment

Krunch, thanks again for the AWESOME info and insight. I'm on the braves big also. Also, I appreciate the early posting. Hope to jump on it before the line moves much.

Comment

Good luck Krunch!!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

ADDING

Two very live dogs here!

Cleveland Lee +1.13 for 3 units to win 3.39; Johnson is 0-4 his last 4 starts against Cleveland.

A's Sarloos +1.24 for 3 units to win 3.72 units; A's are like 9-2 at home vs lefthanded pitching this year. Good value in this play!

GL Krunch
                :D

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

ADDING

Orioles-Royals over 9 1/2 even money for 3 units; The over is 17-2 the Last 19 times these two clubs have played at Kansas City. Lopez' s opponents are averaging 7.5 rpg against the O's when he starts and the Orioles are averaging 5.5 rpg when he takes the hill! Sorry gang, got to rushing, its the Orioles over 9 -1.20 for 3.60 units to win 3 units! Sorry for the mistake!

Were off to a nice little 2-0 start so far, with winners on Cleveland and the A's! Lets keep the train a rolling gang! Jump on board and lets keep taking the man's money!

GL Krunch
                    :D
                    Last edited by krunch; 07-01-2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Krunch, you da man!! I'll keep looking for and hitting those Banger Alerts!!

Comment

Great call on Atlanta

Can't wait for Friday's play.Shoot them down Krunch.

Comment

Nice work and believe me its alot easier to make a play when the stats support it in this sport it seems

Thanx

PEACE

Comment

NICE

NICE JOB krunch!! You really do your homework which normally makes all the difference in the world!! Nice Job and keep the great info coming!! Goldv
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Great job Krunch!!! Solid as usual. Thanks for the winners!!!

Kappa

Comment

Working...
                              X