Wednesday's Plays/Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Plays/Banger Alert

Well gang, we're 2-0 so far in our banger alerts, and I've got another good one for Wednesday! Lets keep the train rolling.

Zac Day is 2-13 under in his 15 starts this year. He is 9-0 under on the year when he matches up with a right handed opponent. L 1-3 at Toronto, Won 4-2 vs WSox, Won 4-2 at Reds, L1 -4 vs Reds, L0-5 at Braves, L3-4 at Brewers, Won 2-0 vs Phillies, L0-3 vs Marlins, L2-3 vs Mets. As you can see, the highest total of runs scored when he matched up with a right handed opponent is 7 runs at the Brewers, so were getting an extra 2 1/2 runs here, thats some serious value to look at. With the Phillies lighting the scoreboard up the past 2 nights, this could be a great time to sneak an under bet in. I feel the public will probably be betting the total over in this one, with the high run production in the series on Monday and Tuesday night. I'm playing the game to go under 9 1/2 runs for 10 units!

The Brewers are better than just about every other team in baseball in most pitching categories.
    * No team has allowed fewer hits, than the Brewers!
    * Their 307 runs allowed and 3.75 team ERA are both third-best in the Majors.
    * Only the Mets have allowed fewer homeruns.
    The under is 40-31 coming into Tuesday nights game at Colorado. Ben Sheets, who gets the ball on Wednesday has an over/under record of 4 overs, 11 unders on the season, and he has not allowed more than 4 runs in a game all year.

The last time these 2 pitchers hooked up, Cook pitched 8 shutout innnings in a Colorado 3-0 win. Sheets gave up 4 hits, 2 earned runs, and struck out 10 batters. This is a turn around play situation. If you've been following these situations closely this year, you'll see that in most cases the losing team/pitcher in the first meeting will win the second time around more so than not in a rematch. I'm playing Sheets -1.50 for 5 units and the game total under 11 1/2 for 5 units.

Another turn around play situation. On 6-2-04, Clement lost 1-5 vs the Astros/ Roger Clemens. Come on Cubbies, playing the Cubs Clement -1.05 for 5 units.

Lawrence/Padres are 7-2 in his 9 road starts this season. The DBacks coming into Tuesday nights game have lost 10 games in a row. In those 10 games, they have been one struggling offense only scoring a total of 29 runs. The Padres on the other hand have won 6 of their last 7 games and the DBacks are only 5-14 their last 19 home games. Playing Lawrence/Padres -1.22 for 5 units.

Nomo is pitching for the Dodgers; Enough said, playing the Giants/Tomko -1/05 for 3 units!

This appears to be a very strong card and I really love these plays, so I thought I would put this post out a little early so everyone could do their homework and look these games over very closely. Good luck on your decisons for Wednesday's games.

Krunch
    :cool:
    Last edited by krunch; 06-30-2004, 12:06 AM.

solid looking post

GL

PEACE

Comment

ADDING

Red Sox Wakefield +1.26 for 3 units to win 3.78 units

GL Krunch

Comment

Krunch that is a great write up and wish you the very best of luck Buddie!I also love the LA game over!

Comment

krunch

Really appreciate the time you put in, it's not over looked.
          Best Of Luck

Comment

ADDING

Giants/Dodgers over 9 -1.15 for 5.75 units to win 5 units

Giants +1 1/2 RL -2.20 for 6.60 units to win 3 units. I know its a high line, but I think the Giants can win this game outright, but will take the insurance run. I won over 39 units last night, so I'm playing with the man's money.

GL Krunch
            :D

Comment

krunch do u keep count on units for the season??

if so and u know of hand cound on MLB season please tell??

Comment

Krunch, great call on the Banger alert. Thanks. You're on quite a roll. Keep going.
                Last edited by Cabomike; 06-30-2004, 11:15 PM.

Comment

lets do it

Let me just say this, because I'm a little superstitous! (Did I spell that right?) I am having one hell of a month in June. Since june 16, I have made 109.51 units. I did start the season out very slow and had a + record from around mid May. I did lose a 20 unit bet on the Lakers one night and had been up over 22 units from baseball, took a chance on the Lakers in gm 4 and got smoked. I will say that I'm up somewhere around +180 units in baseball. I hit some pretty nice parlays this year, including a 4 teamer last night for over 29 units. My units consist of $100 per unit. I stick to that for a base unit, cause it's just an easy number to work with. I have worked system plays over the years in football, basketball, and baseball and have pretty much grinded out some nice profits over the years. To tell you exactly how much I'm up, is hard to do, cause I do withdraw money from my accounts when I win over 50 units. I have made 3 withdraws over the past year and a half for 150 units total. Hope that helps and lets keep grinding the winners out and finish on the plus side!

Krunch
                  :D

Comment

Krunch, will you be having your plays out early tomorrow? I'm wondering if you'll have any strong plays for the afternoon games.

Comment

Record For The Day

Won 10 units on Expos-Phillies un 9 1/2

Won 5 units on the Brewers

Won 5 units on the Brewers/Rockies under 11 1/2

Lost 5.25 units on a close game on the Cubs

Lost 6.10 units on the Padres who blew a nice lead

Lost 3 units on the Red Sox (Stupid bet, because I know Wakefield has a terrible record in the month of June in his career)

Pending Action
                      Giants are leading the game 7-0 in the top of the eight inning as I'm writing this post!

Giants 3.15 units to win 3 units

Giants over 9 for 5.75 units to win 5 units

Giants +1 1/2 RL for 6.60 units to win 3 units

Will recap my totals for Wednesday tomorrow. Lets keep taking the man's money!

Krunch
                      :cool:

Comment

Working...
                      X