No announcement yet.

Tuesday Baseball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fine day EZ.. keep the roll going!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Ronnie,

I really don't have a running total of how this has done over the long haul. This is something I started looking at last season, but did not keep a running total of the record. I am pretty sure that over the course of the season you would be ahead if you played them all, but I have seen it go through periods of five or six losses in a row. So I still think you need to pick and choose, use it as another handicapping tool!
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

John,

I noticed you always list both pitchers when posting action...one suggestion that is food for thought...I usually only list the pitcher of the team I like against action for the other team...odds are, if the opposing team has to scratch their pitcher, it is most likely worst case a "wash" and more times than not it actually is even more advantageous....just my 2 cents worth and it did allow me to make money on LA tonight...I do realize this negates the "payback" theory but still think in the long run this is a winning proposition....keep the good picks coming!

--the "other" ez :-)

Comment

ezpickin,

I see your reasoning, and it most likely ends up being a wash in the long run, but I don't like to do becuse I have seen too many spot starters throw some gems. It almost seems like the other team is thrown off by the pitching change sometimes and it also throws half of my capping the game out the window. So thats why I always list both. But, glad to hear you still cashed the Dodgers!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X