Sunday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Plays

Went 5-2 yesterday and won 15.95 units! Called the Rockies to win yesterday 4-3, had it backwards I guess!

So far, I've only capped the first 3 games on the board and I'm seeing some really good plays! Okay, here we go!

In the last 13 series that the Pirates have lost the opening game of a series with the Reds, the Pirates have lost 11 of those 13 series and tied 2-2 in the 2 series they played 4 games. The last 6 times the Pirates or Reds have pitched a shutout against one another, the team that got shutout won the following game between the clubs. The Pirates are 0-6 vs the Reds this year in righty-righty matchups. The Pirates have lost 21 of their last 25 games and there seems to be no end to their misery when Josh Fogg starts. He has a 10.38 ERA in his last 3 starts. Everything is pointing towards a Reds win today, but at -1.80, I will have to parlay them with the Rockies +1 1/2 to turn the line into +1.374. So I did a 2 team parlay for 3 units to win 4.12 units. Elarton of the Indians is 1-10 in his starts on the year with the Indians/Rockies!

Rockies Jennings +1.07/Game total over 11 -1.05 for 5 units to win 15.21 units; This is a great payout for a 2 teamer, that in my opinion has one hell of a great shot of hitting. Elarton has got to be one of the worst pitchers in baseball and like I said in yesterday's thread, the Rockies are playing some decent ball right now going 7-4 in their last 11 games. They also got Larry Walker back in their lineup and this will definitely make them a stronger team.

Expos L Hernandez -1.10 for 5 units; Since the 99 season the Expos have won at least 1 game in their journey to Toronto! L Hernandez is 2-3 on the road with a decent 3.04 ERA and P Hentgen is only 1-4 at home with a 4.08 ERA. The only thing that kind of scard me about making this play was the fact that Hernandez has not won back to back starts yet this year, but I feel he can pick up a win today against an aging Pat Hentgen who is a very beatable pitcher.

I also played the Rockies +1.07 for 3 units to win 3.21 units and I played the over 11 in that game for a straight wager of 3.15 units to win 3 units.

Hopefully the next couple of games won't look so good to me, because I'm betting out alot of green for only capping 3 games so far! Will be back in this same thread throughout the day! Lets keep taking the man's money!

GL Krunch

ADDING

DBacks +1 1/2 and Red Sox in 2 team parlay; 5 units to win 6.13 units

Brewers Davis +1.05 for 5 units to win 5.25 units

Krunch
    :D

Comment

Good luck today!!!

Comment

Working...
      X