Twins/brewers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins/brewers Game

I won't put in a play against my Twins but I find it rather odd that no one seems to like the Brewers tonight. Santos was beat last outing by Minnesota 4-2 but only because Santana threw a hell of a game. The other oddity is Santos for Mil has NO LUCK in day games but is almost unbeatable in night games.....that plus the Twins throwing their kid Guierrer vs. Overbay and the boys makes the Brewers at +120 rather attractive.

Hope my Twins win tonight (probably have to out hit them) but just some FWIW Stuff from my little pea brain. Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Hope

somebody besides Wayne played the Brews for some easy $$$!

BOLTA! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I thought of u when that score posted BRO

PEACE

Comment

Vike

Great insight. But i have no problem betting against my favorite teams if knowledge of their shortcomings leads to solid information. If you're wrong at least your team wins. If you're right you can cash some money. Hard-hearted perhaps, but in the end, mentally soothing.

Comment

one other thing

GV,

About your "pea-brain" comment about yourself, it is those with of us with some humility who have the greatest chance of success because we know just how hard sports wagering really is. You don't have a pea-brain, you actually are THINKING.

Comment

GOLD VIKE..........

Good Call on the Brewers.
            I can't bet on my own team....but I
            respect your objectiveness.

Best To You,
            FB:tongue:

Comment

Working...
            X