Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banger Alert?

This game goes off in 28 minutes!

The Marlins Tejera is 0-10 on the road with the Marlins and has been outscored 21-75 in those 10 games! I'm looking at making a major move on Tampa Bay -1 1/2 RL for 10 units! What does everyone think? Tampa is playing hot right now, I know Hendrickson isn't exactly a stud! Come on gang, give me your opinions on this game, quickly!

Krunch
    :D

John is on TB rather heavy and is already 2-0 on the day...........TB looks rather attractive

If u play it ill play it with U before I go out drinking tonight for part 2..........part 1 made me rather tired after that PorterHouse and a 6 PK of Coronas........I need a few hours break

PEACE

Comment

I remember

Hendrickson I believe with Toronto last year and he would seem to get creamed more outings than he pitched well......Tejara USED to be a starter and definitely had some very good outings a couple years ago........SOMETHING just does not feel right about this with all the STATS LOADED towards the DRAYS......I have a small play on TAMPA and will leave it comfortably at that BUT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THE CHAMPS TAKE ONE LIKE THIS.......BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv......
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I like Florida

But I'm not playing it.

Playing Cleveland instead.

Good luck

Comment

krunch

Good call, I was suckered in with Tampa being the favorite.

Comment

Hope you pulled the trigger Krunch! Nice find!

Comment

Working...
            X