• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFL (3-2) +1.50 Units
    ------------------------------

"3 UNITS" ***

B.C. Lions +3.5

GOOD LUCK :D
    Last edited by wayne1218; 06-26-2004, 06:48 PM.

Comment

MLB
      ------------

"Double" ( Units)

Cleveland (Sabathia) -1.5 +144

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

It seems like there is an ongoing fued/bickering session involving MMM, MtrCityPimp and maybe the WizardofOdds.

Believe me folks, I'm not trying to call anyone out or make things worse... the only reason I named names was to privy Wayne to the situation.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Big Jim

I agree and saw more than my share last night although I tried to lighten it up with some humor in a couple of threads.....

The other thing I have noticed is there is a waning interest in threads posting plays.....maybe many do not wish to play baseball but it to me is the biggest gold mine of the year usually doubling profits in comparison to the NFL.....but with little to no interest in the threads, the bickering and time it takes to post this stuff........Leaving the site does seem like the sane thing to do and just save yourself some grief and pick your own games and enjoy the profits!

Glad you brought it up and I was not just reading it as something it was not. HOPE AND WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THEIR PLAYS THIS YEAR!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AS ALWAYS!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

never VIKE..........what u do is like I said before.....100% quality

this is a board for gambling and plays on sports..........the BS and subliminal messages wastes everyones time

keep up the plays and winning days........believe me its appreciated

PEACE

Comment

Jim i have seen that and i think BC closed some of those threads. He also told me of someone posting under multiple names that he put a stop to. I'm not going to mention names because you know who you are.

We really don't know if it's kinda what GoldVike said and just people being bored or what but it gets old. It would be nice if for one month we could have "Pure Peace & Picks" here. I know, we all want to chime in with our opinions at times but by now we should be able to realize which ones are constructive and which ones are not.

I agree Vike, it's the best sport to wager and people should take advantage of that instead of the useless mudslinging.

Jim hopefully it simmers down as it helps nobody responding sometimes. We will see what happens but i know BC is also irritated with the fact that some other regulars have stated they are getting real sick of the babble here on a daily basis. This me or you attitude is childish and becoming downright stupid.

GL today!

Comment

Working...
              X