No announcement yet.

MLB Game of the Year*********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ronnie, Is the first game of the double header tomorrow the Game?? Let's make some money!! Yanks are -155 with Contreras versus Trachsel. Let me know please!
    Last edited by Cabomike; 06-26-2004, 05:03 PM.

Comment

NYM Game # 1 +150

Trachsel vs Contreras

PEACE

Comment

GL! Pimp
        Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

THX for the well wishes EVERYONE

Im expecting some crazy things to happen tomorrow afternoon..........wish me well

PEACE

Comment

2602230 06/27/04 S 06/27/04 NYM S TRACHSEL-R +144 NYY J CONTRERAS-R $500.00 $720.00
            2602228 06/27/04 S 06/27/04 NYM S TRACHSEL-R +146 NYY J CONTRERAS-R $500.00 $730.00
            2602226 06/27/04 S 06/27/04 NYM S TRACHSEL-R +148 NYY J CONTRERAS-R $1,000.00 $1,480.00
            2602224 06/27/04 S 06/27/04 NYM S TRACHSEL-R +151 NYY J CONTRERAS-R $500.00 $755.00
            Totals: $2,500.00 $3,685.00
            Contact Customer Support

PEACE

Comment

Wayne........u callsed it before......5DIMES does move lines as evident from my post........but who cares as long as they win

PEACE

Comment

Good luck on a gutsy, but well-reasoned, call. Any moron can say game of the year on a -270 favorite but they end up risking serious money for their payoff. To turn the tide around and make a major wager when the payoff is larger than money bet is not only gutsy, but intelligent. Go Mets in Game One.

Comment

Did i miss something here ...?

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
                  Give 8 of us a winner and leave me out bubba , that makes at least 7 .

I want that for the board , that I can live - with " Mister 7 Days Before The Event Man " ....... and 15,000 views bubba !

Not posting in the flair you think-others do serves you well , learn to live with what you preach ? And stay out of my life and you will find I have no interest whatsoever in your rinky-dink picks
                  ***memph*** I like plain ole Baccardi ... what do u like ... i'll bring it over ! It's really starting to sound like ur having a bad week ... what can i do to help ? And please don't say shut-up.
                  I'm on your side but, i NEED the pimps shit to work... please work w/me here !!!

Comment

BEST

OF LUCK AND HOPE THIS ONE COMES IN FOR YOU MCP!@! Contreas coming back from the family reunion thing may or may not be a factor vs Trashbin of the Mets.......I will be pulling for you ma man! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR BIG PLAY! Goldv
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Ditto to GV's comment!

Comment

just a bad game all the way around

Im very sorry

Comment

What now?? Double up?

Comment

Pimp, what is your take on the Mets today? Do you think they can win two in a row!

Thanks

BB

Comment

BillyBarrrrrrroooooooo

Gezzzzzzzzz I love that Caddy Shack Club!!!

This is NOT my thread and NOT my right to answer.....but.....I addressed this in my thread today taking the Mets over the Yanks.....read it if you wish........but I would not play again on the Mets as I thought we got our "freebie" tonight! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND "Ted Knight"! FWIW....JMHO...GV
                              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Looks like you were a week late!

Pounded the Mets today!!!

What a game!!!

BB

Comment

Working...
                                X