MLB Game of the Year*********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Game of the Year*********

Ive waited for a little while before I decided on a game like this and its a FAT ASS DAWG..........If u are in a hole like I have been for the last MONTH this is the game that turns the tide..........

GET READY

PEACE

Pimp can wait for this baby. Need to hit Joe V. Hard and get some money back. :D :D

Will be all over this play. Hand it over buddy :cool:
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Your killin me dog!! I have to go to a cattle sale out of town and wont be back until late.....If there is any chance to post this in the next 30 minutes that would be great, if not, good luck!!!!! jc

Comment

Pimp

Bring it on Pimp!!! Lets put a thumpin on the man!!! hc

Comment

MC PIMP

Best of luck, Ronnie .... we're all waitin' on you.

Gonna guess what it is .... hmmmmm ... a fat - ass dog ....... I'll say The Mets with Leiter. There are a few fat asses on that team ... and you're ballsy enough to pick them and win with 'em too.

Again good luck, man

Comment

Im gonna play the Mets in Yankee Stadium but not tonight.......either Saturday or Sunday but Im very confident of this play which is why Im labeling it as such

I think im gonna play it for 2500 and collect hopefully a minimum of 4 dimes depending on the size of the DOG and Im also gonna play some of that 25* on the RL

Saturday or Sunday will be th play.........Im just waiting for the trigger........Yanks were slaughtered on Wednesday in Baltimore and the Mets lost at home in Xtra innings vs Cincy on Wednesday........for those that have seen me play U know thats my system plays but I think Ive learned to corner select scenarios that need to be pounded and thus I am not going to play all SYSTEM Plays.........just the huge ones

PEACE

Comment

2 keep things short Im 92% sure the Mets will win 2 games in a row.........Once they win the first which is either tonight or tomorrow than they will win the following day and thats when I will unload......I believe out of 12 possible situations this year when I looked back that I thought a team would win 2 in a row it happened 11 times.......so what Im betting is an 11-1 trend

PEACE

Comment

MC PIMP

Thanks, Ronnie

Comment

I'm already on it, and now that your going to be on it only makes me fell even more excited.

Comment

LOL - If they WILL win 2 in a row then take Mets in game 2

LOL - Can't lose.

Comment

If you feel the Mets will win two games (in a row), then why not play all three in the series as a dog? Best of luck.
                      Talk is cheap but you can't buy it back

Comment

Re: LOL - If they WILL win 2 in a row then take Mets in game 2

Originally posted by quickpick
                        LOL - Can't lose.
                        I think U are misunderstanding what I am saying........I will not play the Mets until they win a game.....be it tonight, tomorrow or Sunday

The sooner they win the first game then I will be all over the next........I am not on tonights game but if they win tonight I will be on them tomorrow

PEACE

Comment

What-Ever :

Give 8 of us a winner and leave me out bubba , that makes at least 7 .

I want that for the board , that I can live - with " Mister 7 Days Before The Event Man " ....... and 15,000 views bubba !

Not posting in the flair you think-others do serves you well , learn to live with what you preach ? And stay out of my life and you will find I have no interest whatsoever in your rinky-dink picks
                          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Pimp

now what with the rain out?????

Comment

If Yanks can Win today, guess we play the Mets both games tomorrow!!! Best of Luck Pimp!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                              X