Shawn Shicken Shecone of the Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Shicken Shecone of the Rockies

seems to fuck one over no matter what!! Comes into the ninth with a run lead to OPEN the game up like normal to sink his team......runs true to form loading the bases with one out.....and unexpleciable has two miricle pitches to get him out with a GAG....SPLUTTTER....PUKE...CHOKE.....rare of rare saves......He really does suck and would be very surprised to see him suit up in the majors much longer this year until he straightens out!

Sorry to anyone on the Brewers tonight! JMHO Gv.....(This dick head has cost me a bunch so far)===>(Side note from me) :redfaced: :angryfire OK I am done now! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I Had To Watch It

GV. I see what that did to your parley. You have good reason to feel the way you do. I only had Milwaukee as a 1* pick, but I did have them in a parley with Cleveland, which would have been nice to hit. Don't know if you were watching the game, but there were not any Miricle pitches. Would have been better if there were. Instead, Overbay swings at the first two pitches, both were out of the strike zone, and he is now down 0 and 2. Just a walk with have tied the game. Then Clark, just a 243 hitter, takes the first two pitches for balls. The count is 2 and 0 and I can smell a walk to tie the game. But this guy swings at a low pitch, which would have been ball 3 and grounds out to second base. This was as bad as the last minute of a Laker game.

Comment

Working...
    X