Will wonders never cease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will wonders never cease?

The early line onTuesday's Tampa-Toronto game has the D-Rays a dog AGAIN (+110 or so). Tampa has won eleven in a row and is going with a fine young pitcher against Toronto's Hentgen, who has been awful. Another huge value play with hottest team in baseball against a struggling team.

GRIS.........

A tip o' the hat to you again!
    FB:tongue:

Comment

I already laid $$ on DRays for tomorrow before they turn into a fav.
      "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Griswold that was a great call at the right time!

Comment

12!

12 in a row and a dog again. Guess what? They're a huge dog again tomorrow facing Halladay with only Victor Zambrano. Those who don't know what to do with that game are deemed hopeless. This is the strongest underdog run I have ever seen in baseball. Lines aren't being adjusted at all.

Comment

Imagine if one wouldve let a $50 wager run after the first win..............prolly be over a MILLION DOLLARS

I think the streak ends tonight with Halladay though

PEACE

Comment

Tonight's line

I think this great streak ends tonite---exhausted D-Ray pen, hot Halladay, etc.---but Tampa is still the play. The odds are still inflated. The whole point of playing dogs is you are being given value. Tampa is hot. Toronto is not. Add that in to the +155 to +165 floating around out there and I think Tampa's the right play. Besides, I'm sticking to my week old vow to not play any other game than the D-Rays until they lose three in a row, and moronic rule or not, it is making me piles of money. Good luck to all.

Comment

GRIS...........

A tip o' the hat again!
                Congrats and good luck!

Ride that pony,
                FB:tongue:

P.S...... You were top drawer
                in the Vacation movies.

Comment

Im not gonna play vs the Rays either until they finally lose a game and then Im gonna start playing against them

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X