MLB Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOMER / SAVAGE / FRANKIE TOTALS

I'm goin' for a swim now ... and taking "Earl " with me ... he's my Golden Retriever
    And Savage so you don't feel I'm singling you out ... I just gave Earl some peppers.

See you guys later on .

Comment

You guys crack me up.
      If I have to swim.crap in the ocean, let it at least be in the Atlantic Ocean, as I live on the East Coast.
      On the other hand, if Frank with all of his winnings wants to pay for and fly me out for an all paid expense vacation to the Pacific Ocean, thats ok too.
      In the spirit of this thread it would be probably be more appropriate to drop me from a plane OVER the ocean or for Frank to give me a divers suit so that I can go UNDER the ocean(well you know what I mean).
      ps I don't like peppers and besides the oceans are filled with salt and not pepper. :D
      Last edited by savage1; 06-21-2004, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Savage

Your to funny man
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Frankie Totals / Homer / Savage

Frankie Totals - Fly SAVAGE out to OKINAWA ....... LMAO all expenses paid .

NO PEPPERS = NO SWIMMING

Comment

You 3 guys have been killing me. I've been sitting back watching this 3 Stooges 'show'.

Comment

Frankie Totals

Frankie T If Homer and I are chipping in ... Make sure he flies COACH ... we're not eating up profits on First Class

Comment

COACH? Fuck coach we're throwing his ass on a cross country train. From CA to Okinawa he can take a row boat.

Comment

Frankie

Better even still ... A covered wagon or a mule train .... If Savage craps his pants he can blame the odor on the animals. ..... or C.C. Sabathia .... one or the other.
                  Last edited by CoverBoy; 06-21-2004, 05:29 PM.

Comment

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Coverboy-don't use the Animal's name in vain;I have talked on line with him a number of guys and he is a good guy as well as a good capper.(or should I say in this case a good crapper ).
                      Last edited by savage1; 06-21-2004, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Savage

You have a good sense of humor and you're a great sport .. tomorrow you guys can pick on me . In fact maybe God will punish me before you do and give me a good case of the runs . lol

Take care and Best of luck tonight.

Comment

FrankB03

Keep up the great work and your right, win or lose with your own theory! Don't let anyone sway your style of capping. If it works, use it! I started a thread on the under in the Pirates-Astros game early this morning and I'm playing that one with ya! The record on the lefty-lefty trend is 28 of 42 have gone under for a 67% winning percentage. I am going to take the Cleveland-WSox game under tonight also. Your right the public in general will play more favorites and more overs than anything. I also think the linesmakers take this into consideration and inflate some totals. By the same token, I think they also set some lines pretty low when the big name pitchers hook up against one another. Just my opinion, but thats the way I see things! Thanks for posting everyday and keep up the great work! You guys truely do outstanding work and are an asset to this great forum! Lets take the man's money again tonight!

GL Krunch

:D

Comment

Take about 90% Unders...

I'm not one to claim O/U's as my thing, as my record this year on them is not very good. However, I have always found it easier to find really good pitchers, or underrated pitchers and take unders, rather than relying on bad offenses or a few players to have good games and knock in runs for me. Way I see it is w/unders you are winnings until the point where you lose. However, w/overs, you can be behind the entire game and continually rely on guys getting hits in clutch situations. Anyway, took advantage of the big under day yesterday (as i posted on another site/only heard about this one because of the whole Gaston thing and I had used him before) w/SD, FL, COL, &CHC while PIT U lost...
                            Top play is PITT/HOU u9.5 -110
                            Liked CLE/CWS u9, as it has dropped nearly 20, but am staying away cause the CWS have been on fire hitting, especially home against lefties, but thing it will be CLE putting up some runs tonight, as I am taking CLE -103 ML
                            Do like the O in LA/SF, but as I am playing the ML, I will stay off...good luck...

TOP TOTAL: PITT/HOU u9.5 -110
                            Top ML PLAY: LA -120

MLB YTD: ALL MONITORED ON ANOTHER SITE:
                            66-43 ML +19.8 Based on 1 UNIT to win plays
                            14-23-3 O/U -9.7 Based on 1 UNIT to win plays

Comment

Working...
                            X