Kaptain TOF sails LATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptain TOF sails LATE

We now stand, for 13 days, 50-36-3 for +6.32 units....Using the scraps again, 3 wise men got the good ones, we're playing the following..

Seattle...OVER 7 -125...Won 5-4....+1.00
    San Diego -150...Lost 0-3....-1.50
    Texas OVER 8 1/2 EVEN...Lost 4-2....-1.00
    Red Sox OVER 7 1/2 -120....Lost 0-4....-1.20

I played this one, but was too late in posting it...It just got underway....Liked CW Sox OVER 8 1/2 -105....Won't count it either way, just had to say I was riding this OVER again....

LOL to all....C U tomorrow

Finished 1-3 for -2.70 units...we now stand

51-39-3 for +3.62 units....still up, but not good enough...15 games yesterday for a total of 44 points, avg 2.9 per game...not good for an overs player like me...
    Last edited by Kaptain; 06-21-2004, 05:39 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

All over the overs! I also played CWS over.

GL

Comment

Kmann

BOL TO US TODAY KAPTAIN .... Called you before and left a message . " WE ARE OUT OF RUM !!!! FIX IT QUICKLY "

Happy Father's Day Partner

Comment

Re: Kmann

Originally posted by CoverBoy
        BOL TO US TODAY KAPTAIN .... Called you before and left a message . " WE ARE OUT OF RUM !!!! FIX IT QUICKLY "

Happy Father's Day Partner
        where do ya think the Kaptain was you Old Sot...hads to pick up 12 more kegs o rum, thats where the Kaptain be when youse rang the ships bell....

went to the ship first, looking for Me Mate Spark, not sees him around, so the Old Kapt hads to do it hisself.....Could've swore me sees a hand leaving the docks (Rum) area that looks a lot like
        Spark....Couldn't be

Sees where the 3 wise men has their picks up the right way...Sees ya tomorrow...Kaptain TOF:D

Happy Fathers Day to you, and all the rest...Having had 6 sons, I've been on the phone all day in re to Fathers Day...Ahhh the Old Man loves it when they say "I love you DAD"...Thats what it's all about...

Comment

Adding One OVER

adding Toronto/San Diego OVER 7 1/2 -115....from RIO

another loser 3-0.....

Total now stands at 51-40-3 for +2.47 units....Lets start a new week the right way....Kaptain TOF
          Last edited by Kaptain; 06-21-2004, 10:10 AM.

Comment

RE: Loves it...

AAARRRGGHHH .....right matie !!!

Let me guess ...you read a little O'Brian Aubrey/Maturin

AARRR , David Cordingly's "Under The Black Flag" !!

Aye, truer words was nere spoke !

Cheers , Piratedawg

Comment

Good luck Kaptain!!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

First Mate aboard Capt TOF... Been here early this morning and went out for breakfast with the family.... Got back in time to see your post and make the plays... Wishing you and everyone here a fantastic Fathers day and we will catch you tomorrow... Got just a new shipment of rum Capt... you should be all set now.... gl to us as always and thanks YOF....

Comment

Working...
                X