Dads Days Picks===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dads Days Picks===>

No time this morning for write ups but had another really nice plus day again yesterday at +4 Units on a 5-3 day. For DOGS AND DADS EVERYWHERE TODAY (and even DOGGIE DADDIES):
    [b]Currently: MLB RECORD
    92-65-2****+53.71 Units

5*----TOTAL-->3-2
    4.5*--TOTAL-->2-2
    4*----TOTAL-->6-3
    3.5*--TOTAL-->4-3
    3*----TOTAL-->11-9
    2.5*--TOTAL-->9-6
    2*----TOTAL-->25-17
    1.5*--TOTAL->13-7-2
    1*----TOTAL->19-17

OVERALL Posted record this year +70.37 Units

TODAY'S DAD'S DAY PLAYS:

3* DETROIT +138
    this one's for you Homie

2* ROCKIES -135

1.5 * ROYALS +126

1*PITT +108

1* OAKLAND +138

1* MINN -120

1* DRAYS +106

1* ROCKIES -1.5 +140

Wacky Parlay O the Day KC/DET/ROCKSPays =~9:1

THATS ALL AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good Luck Brother!

Comment

Gold V

best Of Luck to you
      Your insight is priceless

Comment

Good luck my friend, good to have you back in the mix!!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Thanks guys

looks like a rocky start (no pun intended) to the early games with Det laying down and KC following up yesterdays nothing game with another.

Going to play one higher chalk play with a total:

3 * SF -160
          HATE the chalk but a huge pitching mismatch here with Schmidt at home vs Arroyo who blows at home or on the road!

1 * TORONTO/SD (O)8
          I look for the bats to come alive as there are not many games in a row that these lineups will be going 3-2 and 2-1 days in a row......Lawrence is JUST not that good of a pitcher so I would suspect the Jays to get a few cheap runs today with a lead and God knows the Jays pen is not going to hold any leads.

GOOD LUCK ALL!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

very suprised as to see you

omitted a ply against the cards at +180 GL2U GV
            its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Nope

I thought the Reds best chance to win one were one of the first two and with Ju Ju Bong Pipe pitching today it looked like the one blowout that obvously never happened......didn't like the Cards because of the Reds bats vs Morris who has trouble going 5 or 6 innings........so in a nutshell......it proves that I could not have been MORE WRONG about one series between two teams.....BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Gv

Comment

WARNING

YOU MIGHT WANT TO FADE THESE after the day I have going so far!!

Adding:

2.5 * DODGERS +118

AND to make the college world series game a little more interesting:

PARLAY TEXAS -215 / LAD +1.5 @ -135 Returns over 1.5 to 1

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE CRAP PLAYS TODAY! NOT the way to finish a very profitable week up!!

Goldv

Comment

Working...
                X