FRIDAY sailing with Capt TOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY sailing with Capt TOF

Thus far 42-32-2 for + 3.27 units....We took on some more water last night....Wees did some caulking on the bottom of the ole ship, hopes it works....

CW Sox - 1 1/2 RL -105..........Won 11-7....+1.00
    Seattle OVER 9 -110.......Push....5-4...hope you had 8 1/2...
    Detroit OVER 7 -135....Lost 2-3......-1.35
    Houston +105....Won 5-0.......+1.05
    Tampa Bay + 1 1/2 RL -105.....Wins 6-2....+1.00.
    Boston OVER 9 +105......Score 14-9...wins +1.05

wees need Spark (me first mate), and me SOT head Galley hand Neil to comes aboard, the old Capt is ready to set sail....TOF

adding: Colorado -124.......Wins 5-3...+1.00
    .............San Fran - 112.......Loses 14-9.....-1.12

Ended up 5-2-1 for + 2.63 units.....Thus far 47-34-3 for +5.90, at leat we didn't take on any water....TOF
    Last edited by Kaptain; 06-19-2004, 04:46 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

GL tonight Kmann

Like The White Sox and Houston a lot :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Kmann

Told Spark I thought you'd try to trap the Anaheim / Houston game with a Money Line play on The Angels . See how much I know ?? lol ... I'm very much aboard and will be rooting like hell for us ... that is .. after I go out and have a nice ITALIAN meal. ( I miss Cajun food a lot )

Best of Luck to us tonight Karl

CB 1/3

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the avitar .... yes sir that's my baby .... courtesy of Les Paul

Comment

First mate aboard Capt TOF... Ready for a smooth sail sir...
        Thanks and let's get it on.....

Neil, hope you enjoy the pasta... Wish it was Sunday...You just made me hungry...

Best of luck to us tonight guys... Thanks

Comment

added 2 plays

added Colorado and San Fran...see above...

One of the reasons for the San Fran game is weather...
          Wakefield (knuckle ball) pitcher has 4.4 ERA, 1.4 WHIP already...Winds out to LF at 10-15, temp 62, humidity 75....Coupled together makes for a high dew point , resistance to breaking balls enhances....Wakefield already walks a lot of people, I feel with the ball breaking exceesively he won't be able to get it over the plate...It'll be all over the place....Just one of my crazy ways to cap a game....LOL....

added Colorado simply because Rockies seem to give good run support ot Estes...Despite combined pitchers ERA at 12.4, and combined WHIP of 3.3, decent batting averages, a total of 14 is way too high....Winds out to left at 9-14, however; temp 53-humidity 86....dictates a hard-heavy ball....I've stated earlier, I don't play unders, but if you forced me, I would play this one...TOF

Comment

Good Luck

to you tonight Captn! Bring home some "booty" from sail tonight!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Homer/Spark/Coverboy?GoldVike

Thanks...C U tomorrow...TOF is tired...LOL on you guys picks tonight....

Comment

Working...
              X