mlb 3 pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb 3 pack

Nothing worse thn on your 1st day shooting a blank. What should have been 2-1, turned out to 0-3 and -3.15 units But thats how it happens sometimes, and I will not give up. Tonight I will use a 2 unit play. That is my 2nd highest rating. Take it as a double wager. 3 unit is my highest......unless....well unless i get NUTS!!!! But that happens maybe, and i stress maybe, 1-2 times a month. a 4-5 unit pick is unlike me, and will not be made very often

Overall 0-3 -3.15 units

Braves 2.30 to win 2.00
    Phillies 1.60 to win 1.00
    D-Backs Under 8 1.20 to win 1.00

Best of Luck to everyone this evening!!!!
    My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Frank White

One of my favorite movies is called " King of New York" . The main character is named Frank White, played by Christopher Walken . Did you ever see it ? ... Great flick !!! .... Anyway , Best of Luck tonight.

Comment

Re: Frank White

Originally posted by CoverBoy
      One of my favorite movies is called " King of New York" . The main character is named Frank White, played by Christopher Walken . Did you ever see it ? ... Great flick !!! .... Anyway , Best of Luck tonight.

Coverboy no I did not see it. Frank White seems to be a number ofo people. A Drug Lord, a baseball player, and the Alias of my favorite rapper, Christopher Wallace, AKA The Notorious B.I.G.

I will attempt to find and the rent this movie. In this movie, was Frank White a druglord?

Comment

Frank White

Yes he was .... with 2 female body guards . If you get the chance see this film ... Lots of fine actors and great characters in it .

Comment

No shit LOL. "Frank White" seems to be alot of people LOL. Ill try and find this movie somehow, and see who Franbk White really is.

Good Luck to you tonight

Comment

Frank White

You won't regret it .... he is so cool in this flick.

Comment

Ok. I see your on the Indians. one of us will cash that ticket, hoping its me, no offense....

But best of luck on the rest of your plays LOL!!

Comment

Frank White, the desperado
                Used to rock the all black Movado
                The all black El Dorado

All that and a bottle of Dom P
                Can't harm me, I got my own army

IS BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE?!?!
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

"Check it, I grew up a fuckin screw up
                  Got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fuckin blew up
                  Choppin rocks overnight
                  The nigga Biggie Smalls tryin ta turn into the black Frank White
                  We had to grow dreads to change our description
                  Two cops is on the milk box missin
                  Show they toes you know they got stepped on
                  A fist full of bullets a chest full of Teflon
                  Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
                  I fuck around and catch a asthma attack
                  That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
                  When he drop, take his glock, and I'm Swayze
                  Clebrate my escape, sold the glock, bought some weight
                  Laid back, I got some money to make, motherfucker"

*******I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LANGUAGE, BUT THIS WAS MERELY COPIED AND PASTED*******

Comment

Couldn't even imagine the type of bangers him and Tu Pac would have came out with if still were here!

Comment

frank

good luck to you today...kmann....TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

After watching the Biggie and Tupac documentary, i found it quite ironic that they were best of friends and got each started in the rap industry.

But money is the root of all evil, and right behind it is street credibilty. Add those both up, and you equal the death of the 2 most influential people in rap. I cant fathom what could have been for either of those 2, the sky was ther only limit.

Im sorry to keep bumping this thread, because im sure most of you dont even give a rats, but if someone took the time to respond to me, I feel i should also give the time to respond....

Comment

I cant buy a win. Im so embarassed. I personally told Pimp to take the play. And he didnt just lose once on the Braves, but twice. Give me tomorrows paper and at best i go 2-1. This is not how i wanted to come to Bettorschat. I have been nothing but a rookie best. Im going to send myself to Triple A Rest Of The Week Off.

I have no idea what im doing wrong. I need some time off. Im gonna go away for a couple days.

What am I doing wrong, does anyone know? Im not this bad. But I seem to be approaching God awful and making a fool of myself.

Comment

Don't sweat it brother!!! Best cappers hit dry spells! Unit tonight I was down over 50 units since inter-league started....It will come back once regular play comes back......Recharge, retool, you will be fine!
                            Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Frank White

It's OK Frank ... You're new here but you show courage ... please don't be embarassed ... we need new blood ... and we encourage your blending in . Hang in there .

Comment

Working...
                              X