Best Of Luck

Comment

Welcome and Good luck!

Comment

Frank White,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Frank

You know where I'll be, use me as a reference....
          Best Of Luck

Comment

Wiz, im sorry to see you leave. I really wish you would stay. Why cant we all just get along. Cant we all see that the we are only doing oursleves bad by causing such an injustice such as hate.

Christopher Wallace and Tupac Shakur died of hate. 2 of the influential people in the Hip Hop industry.

To say that the Wiz and/or FrankB & Coverboy haver not been influential on the way we look at a game or everyday life is rediculous.

I call for a peace making on both sides. In this industry that is so dirty, how can we not expect people to get heated. We are taking chances on something we have no say in the outcome. This will fuel the inner rage of most.

Right now i open this thread wide open. Please sign your name as a petition for the Wiz to say. Some of you may not want him to say, some of you may be happy to see him go. But for the gambling aspect, sign ur name. What bad could come from an experienced person with knowledge that outlasts mine. Is it not why we are all here, to help gain knowledge from out peers?
            My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

FrankWhite

welcome to the forum matey....hopes ya enjoy it as much as the Old Capt TOF....gots some pretty good hands aboard, course we always be looking for more....Best of luck to ya.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

We don't need to start this crap AGAIN. It is his choice to do what he wants. We have been down this road enough times already and don't need to rehash it again. If everyone minded their own business and posted their picks or meaningful constructive comments than we wouldn't have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  We don't need to start this crap AGAIN. It is his choice to do what he wants. We have been down this road enough times already and don't need to rehash it again. If everyone minded their own business and posted their picks or meaningful constructive comments than we wouldn't have any issues.
                  Hahaha in a perfect world Mr Wayne. Is it so much for me to ask for such peace? Wiz has done wonders for this forum. And by your comments, you dont want is in this forum's best interest. I'm not looking for any amounts of trouble, and I'm new. But your not from the streets Mr. Wayne, because if you were, you would know about loyalty. Even in this modern age of technology, a man's word is more valuable then money.

Comment

Frank

loyalty????????

I've only backed his ass 100 times here in the last month.

We ended this the other night and will do it quickly again tonight. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and tell me of all people about loyalty.

I have been loyal from the start here and back ANY member wrongfully getting shit but these immature threads get old frank.

Don't come here as a "Newbie" and tell me how to moderate cause i've been here a LONG time and i don't need your useless wise ass remarks!

Comment

I's sorry Mr. Wayne. Excuse while i re-enter "newbie" mode and keep my mouth shut.

Comment

Frank

I didn't invite you to this site for this....
                        Please end this now, it's uncalled for

Comment

You can talk all you want Frank but i don't appreciate you telling me on your "3rd" post what kind of person i am or where i come from period. You don't know me but i do know what goes on here and you jumping in here and starting right out with a pettition is ridiculous and all it will do is start the bullshit all over again.

Anyone that has been here longer than you knows who wiz is and they can choose to follow or ignore on their own. Nobody kicked him out and if he wants to post he has the power, plain & simple!

Comment

ok...my bad

Comment

Working...
                            X