Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Baseball and Canadian Football........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Baseball and Canadian Football........

A 2-1 night on Wednesday for a profit of 1.5 units. These are my plays for Thursday........

MLB

2 STAR: Texas (+$101) OVER CINCINNATI
    (Ryan Drese vs. Todd Van Poppel)

Two pitchers going in different directions here. Drese in his last three starts has an ERA of 3.38 averaging 7 innings per start. Van Poppel has only lasted an average of 5 innings with an ERA of 6.75 in his last three starts. Look for the Rangers to avoid the sweep here.

2 STAR: OVER 13.5 RUNS Boston @ Colorado
    (Derek Lowe vs. Aaron Cook)

Cook has a home ERA of over 8 and the Red Sox have gone over in 8 out 10 starts by Lowe. Look for more of the same here.

1 STAR: SAN DIEGO (-$160) OVER Tampa Bay
    (Adam Eaton vs. Chad Gaudin)

I look for the Padres to avoid the sweep tonight. Eaton is starting to come around going 2-1 in his last three starts and this is the first road start for Gaudin. Small play on the Padres.

1 STAR: Anaheim (-$133) OVER PITTSBURGH
    (Bartolo Colon vs. Kris Benson)

Colon has sucked, mostly because on the homerun ball. I don't see the Pirates lighting him up tonight and Kris Benson has been horrible at home where he has an ERA of 7.48. I like the Halos to win here and take the series 2-1.

ALL LISTED PITCHERS MUST START

2004 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 12-10 (+1.45 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 28-27 (-6.58 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 71-63-1 (+20.12 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 43-40 (+12.80 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 154-140-1 (+27.79 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $2779.00

CFL

2 STAR: OVER 55.5 Ottawa vs. Winnipeg

Winnipeg has a high powered offense and should be able to score at will against Ottawa. Winnipeg's downfall is their defense, Ottawa should also be able to put up some points so the over looks like a pretty solid play.

2004 CFL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0.0 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0.0 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 0-1 (-1.1 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 0-1 (-1.1 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $110.00

Good luck,
    John

GL Buddy. Plus night last night. Keep it going
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL!

Comment

GL EZ! i'm jumping on texas and the bos/col over with ya
        slowly trying to take over the world since 1972

Comment

Nice picks, and like your website. GL today!
          "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Good Luck today EZ! Remember what meat Loaf said 2 out of Three aint bad!

Comment

GL EZ
              GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
              STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

EZ

Good Luck, John

Comment

Good Luck Brother!

Comment

John (EZ):

You are a great capper and have my upmost respect!

So please don't take this personally; I just need to vent after this very difficult stretch as of late. The lord knows that most of us that bet on sports don't really have anywhere to turn when things get tough.

:angryfire :sad2:
                    Last edited by Bennojd; 06-17-2004, 11:23 PM.
                    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

EZ, don't worry about the slump, I know that you will get back on track and come back strong this weekend. Just keep on doing what you are doing.

Something I was thinking about is, I don't know how you generate your daily plays, but have realized that you have been playing a lot more favorites lately. In the beginning of the season, you definitely played and hit a lot more dogs.

Was just curious to why play the favorites these past few weeks.

Anyways, I know you will snap out of this mini slump and you will give the man a good beating. good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X