Thursday Day Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Day Plays

I seem to be in a win one day, lose one day pattern. Wednesday was my turn to win and I did by going 4-2 for a plus 4.7 unit day. Another Tampa Bay win has kept my overall record from being an embarrassment. They are 18 - 5 their last 23 games and nothing in my system is telling me to stop playing them yet. But be careful, they are not an automatic play and never will be because who TBay plays also has a part in determining if Tampa Bay is a play or a pass. Hope that make sense.

Current Record:
    5* 3-1 +10.1 Units
    3* 4-9 -15.9 Units
    2* 7-12 -11.6 Units
    1* 11-9 +2.9 Units

All Plays: 25 - 31 MINUS 14.5 Units

Thursdays Day Plays:
    3* Cinc -115
    2* Colorado +140
    2* San Francisco +110
    2* Milwaukee +115
    1* Detroit Gm#1 +150

GL from the Sandman

good luck sandman

Comment

Thanks Scott

As you were wishing me luck, which I can always use, iwas sending you an email. Have fun in vegas.

Comment

GL today Sandman Bring them in
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL!

Comment

Good luck Sandman!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

The Rest of Thursdays Plays

First, thanks Homer, John, Scott and Tony for your good wishes. I really think they help. It's looking like I will be taking a small loss of less that a unit from this morning into this evening. I also noticed that all my plays tonight are Dogs although it was not intended to come out that way.

Here are tonights plays, including a big 5 Unit play and yes, Tampa Bay is also a 3 Unit play.

5* St. Louis +120
              3* Tampa Bay +150
              2* Cubs +165
              1* Chicago White Sox +114
              1* Minnesota +120

Comment

thesandman, if I may intrude...

The best way to make money is Baseball is to bet the Dogs and Small Favorites, which you already know. I like your plays. Don't get sarcastic about the Devil Rays, they are playing some great ball.

I totally back you on 4 of your 5 plays. And with your 5th, the Cardinals, you have a good chance at winning. I just fealt that the best interleague team with the best pitcher on their staff may cause problems for Pujols and Rolen, 2 of the 3 major run producers on the Cards. I do enjoy seeing someone pull the trigger on the red hot Cubs even with Oswalt on the mound. 8 hot batters have to face 1 guy, but 1 guy has to face 8 hot batters. I may just roll with you on those 2 barking pups (Tampa and Chi-Town)

Good Luck.
                My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

Frank White

Frank, I just read your post about the A's and Hudson and since you are new here you may not know that I have my own way of finding plays which never takes into consideration who is pitching. I may sometimes let who is pitching influence how much or how little I wager on a game, after I make my selection, but other than that, I don't care who is pitching. Also, I don't understand why you feel I'm being sarcastic about Tampa Bay. Quite the contrary. A few days ago someone posted that my call on Tampa Bay was one gutsy call. I replied back that anytime I can play on a team that was, at that time, on a 16 - 5 run and get them at plus 150, that isn't gutsy, it's a gift. The gift is now on a 19-5 run and while I know it won't last forever, I will be playing them again Friday. Hope you did follow thru and play TB and the Cubs Thursday.

Comment

The I may, eventually became the I Did. All it took was someone kicking me in the ass and doing it, basically you LOL. I fell we were on the right side of the White Sox game. But when it went extra innings, i knew we were in trouble.

Nice call on the Cardinals, i did everything but cash that tickey.

Nice job on the late games last night !!!!! Nice job yesterday in general !!!
                    My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

Working...
                    X